Windows 10: Calendar colors

Discus and support Calendar colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamBachman1, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Calendar colors

My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to read. Can I revert to my old color scheme?

:)

WilliamBachman1, Aug 11, 2019

2. How do I add color to my calendar in Windows 10

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you using calendar app or calendar on web page?

If you refer to the calendar app, try the below steps.

• Open Calendar app and click on gear.

• Select Personalization on the right pane, now you can change the color.
    Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 11, 2019
  3. calendar for windows 10

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Open Outlook and click to view your calendar.
    • Double-click on the event on your calendar that you wish to apply color to. This will open the event on your calendar.
    • In the Label list, select the color of your choice.
    • Click on Save and Close.
    Colors are visible in Day/Week/Month view of your Calendar.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 11, 2019
  4. John Ado Win User

Calendar colors

Windows 10 calendar

Hi Marise,

Blue is the default color of the Windows 10 Calendar app. If you do not remember changing it, here are the steps:

• Calendar > Settings > Personalization
      > Colors.

When adding an event, you also have an option to disable the Reminder. Here the the steps:

• Click on the desired date > More details > Reminder: None >
      Save and close.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Calendar colors

1. Calendar colors - Similar Threads - Calendar colors

2. how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar: how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-fonts-in-windows-10/80e4e0cb-3888-4b4e-865d-7db28f82dcad
  3. Windows 10 Calendar - Color Code Events

Windows 10 Calendar - Color Code Events: How do I color code different events in my Windows 10 calendar -- a useful and really quite necessary option available in, let's see, EVERY CALENDAR PROGRAM ON THE PLANET. I want work events to be one color, social events to be another color, things like doctor's appointments...
  4. Windows 10 calendar cannot personalize calendar item color

Windows 10 calendar cannot personalize calendar item color: I just recently started using Windows 10 calendar, Version 16005.11231.20192.0, instead of Outlook. The problem is that all of my calendar items show up in red; painful, bright, red. I have tried to use the personalization option to set colors and only some of the window...
  5. Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors: In Windows 10 Enterprise editions and Outlook Office 365 ProPlus, there is a bug with the calendar font colors in the sidebar. In the Windows 10 Settings>Personalization>Colors, if you select "Choose your default app mode">Dark, and open Outlook, the My Calendars font colors...
  6. Colors in Calendar app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colors in Calendar app: I have a problem with the Calendar app because it doesn’t save my preferred colors. It happens in a such way, I do the settings, close the Calendar, but when I open it again the color I see is default, that I didn’t choose. I’d really like to change this color. My system is...
  7. Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: I've been an avid user of Mail and Calendar, and can usually adapt to the oncoming changes caused by updates. However recently I've been having this frustrating problem where I am not able to change the color of my calendar. Each time I right click the desired account on the...
  8. Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app: Hi, I like the color code my calendars in the calendar app (green for personal, red for work, etc.) but lately when I go to change the colors of these calendars windows resets them to what it feels are better colors... This seems ridiculous, is there anything I can do to...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar Colors Resetting

Windows 10 Calendar Colors Resetting: Hello - A few days ago, my Windows calendar began resetting all of the colors for my different calendars periodically. It does it whenever I close the app or minimize it, as well as every once and while when it is open. This is very annoying because I have certain colors...
  10. Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars

Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars: Hi everyone, I have an issue with my calendar app (the Mail & Calendar app from Microsoft store). I've been trying to change the color for each of my Gmail calendar (5 calendars for this Gmail account), but it didn't work. After I changed the colors, about 20 seconds later...