Windows 10: Calendar colors

Discus and support Calendar colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamBachman1, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Calendar colors

My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to read. Can I revert to my old color scheme?

:)

WilliamBachman1, Aug 11, 2019

2. How do I add color to my calendar in Windows 10

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you using calendar app or calendar on web page?

If you refer to the calendar app, try the below steps.

• Open Calendar app and click on gear.

• Select Personalization on the right pane, now you can change the color.
    Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 11, 2019
  3. calendar for windows 10

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Open Outlook and click to view your calendar.
    • Double-click on the event on your calendar that you wish to apply color to. This will open the event on your calendar.
    • In the Label list, select the color of your choice.
    • Click on Save and Close.
    Colors are visible in Day/Week/Month view of your Calendar.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 11, 2019
  4. John Ado Win User

Calendar colors

Windows 10 calendar

Hi Marise,

Blue is the default color of the Windows 10 Calendar app. If you do not remember changing it, here are the steps:

• Calendar > Settings > Personalization
      > Colors.

When adding an event, you also have an option to disable the Reminder. Here the the steps:

• Click on the desired date > More details > Reminder: None >
      Save and close.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Calendar colors

1. Calendar colors - Similar Threads - Calendar colors

2. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  3. Why have the calendar category colors changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why have the calendar category colors changed?: Today when I opened my calendar, the category colors were all changed. They are muted and look very nice - however I can't tell the difference between categories. There used to be a yellow that is now a muted tan, which looks very close to what used to be brown and orange. If...
  4. How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding: Hello,The Mail and Calendar App from Microsoft for Windows was working beautifully for many years until today where I was not able to open the calendar app. I figured I would just do a quick fix by reinstalling the app. Wrong. When I reinstalled the app and synced the...
  5. How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding

How to fix Mail and Calendar App Tentative/Busy Color coding: Hello,The Mail and Calendar App from Microsoft for Windows was working beautifully for many years until today where I was not able to open the calendar app. I figured I would just do a quick fix by reinstalling the app. Wrong. When I reinstalled the app and synced the...
  6. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  7. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  8. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

9. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  10. Outlook Calendar events changed color.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar events changed color.: I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to categorize them a different colour after creating them. Now they are starting off as purple. I cannot find how to change the default...