Windows 10: Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

Discus and support Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe will not open. It starts to open but closes immediately. It also has a message popping up that says "Configuration file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TriciaBurt, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

My Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe will not open. It starts to open but closes immediately. It also has a message popping up that says "Configuration file Startup-cfg is missing or bad. What can I do?

:)

TriciaBurt, Oct 23, 2018

2. The latest Win10 update seems to have interfered with Calendar Creator 12;

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstall Calendar Creator 12?

Andre Da Costa, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Hearts Deluxe

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific with Hearts deluxe?
    • Are you facing the same issue with other games also?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the game and reinstall it and check if it helps.

For better assistance on this, I would suggest you to contact Hearts deluxe support and check if it helps.

Refer the link below:
    http://www.randomsaladgames.com/support.html

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 23, 2018
  4. JoyceKNH Win User

Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

The latest Win10 update seems to have interfered with Calendar Creator 12;

*Original Title: Disappearing Program

Help!!

The latest Win10 update seems to have interfered with Calendar Creator 12, which I have used for years, to create custom calendars. The screen icon disappeared and when I search All Apps and select Calendar Creator, a configuration dialog box activates
    and I am eventually asked to insert the program CD. When I do so, nothing happens. I am very distressed and do not want to lose the many recurring dates that must be remembered.

What can I do to restore this program!

Thank you.

JoyceKNH, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

1. Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe - Similar Threads - Calendar Creator Deluxe

2. Calendar Creator 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Creator 12: What is the fix for WIN10 blocking opening program Calendar Creator 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-creator-12/1cae0237-0203-450b-a60e-2b6266de877c
  3. Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update: I've even tried to install it on a different computer - my laptop running Win 10 with latest update and as it runs through the setup program, it locks up when it tries to copy "Creator.exe". I then get an error window that says: User Account control This App has been...
  4. Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software: This software has been working fine for years, but now it is blocked. I tried changing the settings in Security to "warn" instead of "block," but it's still blocked. It's old software, but it has always worked and I have valuable data on it that is only accessible by this...
  5. I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator: I have followed all the online suggestions and the only one that works is to edit the registry for UA and change it to 0 . This is obviously not safe to do for any period of time. Any other suggestions. I am running Windows 10 home OS build 1903....
  6. Calendar Creator Deluxe v 12.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar Creator Deluxe v 12.1: Program stopped running today... Administrator has Blocked. My login is as Administrator. After many attempts to resolve. I backed up my files and uninstalled. I now get to same block message for the Setup program when I try to reinstall. Any suggestions?...
  7. Deluxe Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Mahjong: Why is it not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deluxe-mahjong/9dae0196-44dc-4f32-a410-b0a5babad8ce
  8. MoneyPlus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MoneyPlus Deluxe: Money Plus Deluxe will not activate in my computer (8.1 with Windows 10 downloaded). Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. Also checked the firewall and made sure that Microsoft is checked. Also tried turning off the firewall and still it won't activate....
  9. Install Windows 10 Pro Creators Edition On ASUS P5WD2 Deluxe?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 Pro Creators Edition On ASUS P5WD2 Deluxe?: Hello: I have an old home-built PC, with an ASUS P5WD2 Deluxe motherboard, BIOS 0806 BETA (from 01/14/2010, which is the latest BIOS version available), 4Gb RAM, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz, running Windows XP Pro x32. She has worked perfectly, solidly and continuously for 14...
  10. New DirectX 12 features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    New DirectX 12 features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: We’ve come a long way since we launched DirectX 12 with Windows 10 on July 29, 2015. Since then, we’ve heard every bit of feedback and improved the API to enhance stability and offer more versatility. Today, developers using DirectX 12 can build games that have better...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar creator deluxe