Windows 10: Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update

Discus and support Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've even tried to install it on a different computer - my laptop running Win 10 with latest update and as it runs through the setup program, it locks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RI help, Apr 1, 2020.

1. RI help Win User

Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update

I've even tried to install it on a different computer - my laptop running Win 10 with latest update and as it runs through the setup program, it locks up when it tries to copy "Creator.exe".

I then get an error window that says:

User Account control

This App has been blocked for your protection.

An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator.

Setup.exe

Publisher: Unknown

File origin: the DVD with program

Program Location: same as above

Strange thing is that I AM the ADMINISTRATOR for both machines. If I try to run as administrator either Creator.exe on my desktop or setup.exe on laptop I get the same message as above, except that on my desktop it says Creator.exe instead of setup.exe.

Checked my account and I am signed in as administrator.

Checked "permissions" for both .exe files and both are set for "Full Control"

Tried running the windows app repair Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab but that didn't work either.

HELP!!!!

:)

RI help, Apr 1, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Apr 1, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Apr 1, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Calendar Creator longer

2. Windows no longer works after the last Windows update April 12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows no longer works after the last Windows update April 12: A few days ago, I was blocked for an OS update when I tried to sign into a Windows 10. I really hate the way of Windows updates. It blocks me to use my PC until the update is completed which can take up to half of hour or longer. iOS doesn't behave in that fashion at all.....
  3. Windows no longer works after the last Windows update April 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows no longer works after the last Windows update April 12: A few days ago, I was blocked for an OS update when I tried to sign into a Windows 10. I really hate the way of Windows updates. It blocks me to use my PC until the update is completed which can take up to half of hour or longer. iOS doesn't behave in that fashion at all.....
  4. Windows no longer works after the last Windows update April 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 3D builder no longer works after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder no longer works after latest windows update: I bought a new computer earlier this year with windows 11 home. I installed Microsoft 3D builder app and had been using it regularly worked fine. once the windows update on May10th, 2022 it no longer works. I can open the app and insert shapes, but when it comes to open a...
  6. Calendar Creator 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Creator 12: What is the fix for WIN10 blocking opening program Calendar Creator 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-creator-12/1cae0237-0203-450b-a60e-2b6266de877c
  7. Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update

Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update: I received a message from Microsoft for a periodic update to my system Windows 10. Now I can no longer launch my Photoshop application. I receive the following error message: "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable."...
  8. I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator: I have followed all the online suggestions and the only one that works is to edit the registry for UA and change it to 0 . This is obviously not safe to do for any period of time. Any other suggestions. I am running Windows 10 home OS build 1903....
  9. After latest Windows 10 Updates Remote Desktop no longer works...

After latest Windows 10 Updates Remote Desktop no longer works...: Windows 10 performed updates during the night... getting back into the classroom this morning none of the remote PCs can connect anymore. Had this at another school as well... Doing a restore to a previous restore point fixed the issue, but on this PC I have no restore point....
  10. Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe: My Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe will not open. It starts to open but closes immediately. It also has a message popping up that says "Configuration file Startup-cfg is missing or bad. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. creator.exe blocked

2. Calendar Creator error message

3. after installing kapersky calendar creator no longer works