Windows 10: Calendar dates are too far ahead?

Discus and support Calendar dates are too far ahead? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not really sure how else to describe this... but it makes the calendar kind of useless and frustrating to use. Some of the months have half of their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by webb777, Nov 24, 2022.

1. webb777 Win User

Calendar dates are too far ahead?

Not really sure how else to describe this... but it makes the calendar kind of useless and frustrating to use. Some of the months have half of their dates in the next month whenit makes no sense. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

webb777, Nov 24, 2022
  2. VanBlanc Win User

Windows clock calendar month displays 3 months ahead

Thank you for the reply Arun, but I think you may have misunderstood my question(I did verify the things you suggested anyway). The clock and language are set to the correct time and language, it's just that when I open the calendar "preview" by left clicking
    the clock, it defaults to 3 months ahead instead of the current date.

To better understand my issue, could you please try this for me:

Left click the clock on the taskbar.

Did the current month (October) pop up as the month you are viewing,. with today's date highlighted?

On my calendar, December pops up, even though it says the current date is October 19th, 2015(and October 19th is highlighted). It should, by default when I open the calendar, show me the current month, not 3 months ahead. This happened in September also
    (it showed November).

The date, time, and language are all correct. The only thing that is not correct is the incorrect month defaulting when I open the calendar.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much for your time.

VanBlanc, Nov 24, 2022
  3. srino Win User
    Live tile Outlook Calendar a day behind, but lock screen shows correct date...

Well, seeing as how I cannot uninstall the app, there is very little in terms of troubleshooting steps to try. I already unpinned and repinned the live tile and no good. Very strange problem. If I open the app from the app list, it shows the correct date.
    The problem appears only on the live tile. For instance, today is Thursday, the 3rd. My live tile shows Wednesday, the 2nd. When I open the app from the live tile the calendar shows the correct date. Thanks!

UPDATE: Issue resolved, maybe an update in the background I have no idea. But it works now.

srino, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Calendar dates are too far ahead?

Windows 10 Calendar Dates Offset - New Zealand

I've tried the steps suggested by Wungraileng Vashi in this thread: "Windows
    10 calendar dates wrong"
    , however, the dates of holidays imported from my Gmail and Hotmail synchronized accounts in the Windows 10 calendar are still offset by a day. For example, Easter Friday is appearing on Thursday the 24th of March. As far as I can
    tell this only seems to affect the "New Zealand Holidays" calendar.

I've created a new thread as the other one seems to have been ignored after it was marked as having an answer.

Johnny825720, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Calendar dates are too far ahead?

1. Calendar dates are too far ahead? - Similar Threads - Calendar dates are

2. Screen is too far to the right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is too far to the right: My screen is too far to the right and does not fill the whole screen. All the answers tell me to click on the 3 dots on the top right. Well, I can't because the top right does not exist, I don't see the 3 dots cause the screen is too far over. Please help me, the frustration...
  3. Screen is too far to the right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is too far to the right: My screen is too far to the right and does not fill the whole screen. All the answers tell me to click on the 3 dots on the top right. Well, I can't because the top right does not exist, I don't see the 3 dots cause the screen is too far over. Please help me, the frustration...
  4. Screen is too far to the right

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calendar dates are too far ahead?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar dates are too far ahead?: Not really sure how else to describe this... but it makes the calendar kind of useless and frustrating to use. Some of the months have half of their dates in the next month whenit makes no sense. Is there any way to fix this?...
  6. Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Opens to Wrong Date: When opening the Microsoft Calendar for Windows 10, it always starts in April of 2020. All of my appointments and scheduled items are showing correctly, and if I press the "Today" button, it brings me to the correct date. How can I get the calendar to just open to this week...
  7. System Restore taking far too long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore taking far too long: I started a system restore today and it's been restoring for about 3 hours now, which is obviously taking far too long. I don't really know what to do. Please reply ASAP! Thank you Regards, Jui-Chen...
  8. Corrupted files/size far too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted files/size far too big: [ATTACH] Help - I copied my images from phone to laptop. Now the folder is showing astronomical sizes, and all files are corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-filessize-far-too-big/9a0a7d33-859c-43c3-8150-4c67861c66ae"
  9. My display is too far to the right (off the screen)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My display is too far to the right (off the screen): I changed the VGA cable of my second monitor (whilst my PC was powered on) and my display went off the right edge of the monitor (so I have a black bar on the left). I used the in-built controls to move it fully left but it isn't enough. I switched the cables back and this...
  10. One "tweak" too far.

in Windows 10 Support
    One "tweak" too far.: I’ve been tweaking a new Windows 10 install ad apparently went “one tweak too far”! I can no longer see “Appearance” in the right-click desktop fly-out menu - only “Display Settings” and “Personalize”. I may have turned on high contrast settings, since the background of...