Windows 10: Calendar deletes after 3 months

Discus and support Calendar deletes after 3 months in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Calendar is only showing events for 3 months. Everything previous to 3 months is blank. How can I retrieve those older events???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary and LindaKing, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Calendar deletes after 3 months

My Windows 10 Calendar is only showing events for 3 months. Everything previous to 3 months is blank. How can I retrieve those older events???

:)

Gary and LindaKing, Sep 2, 2020
  2. VanBlanc Win User

Windows clock calendar month displays 3 months ahead

Thank you for the reply Arun, but I think you may have misunderstood my question(I did verify the things you suggested anyway). The clock and language are set to the correct time and language, it's just that when I open the calendar "preview" by left clicking
    the clock, it defaults to 3 months ahead instead of the current date.

To better understand my issue, could you please try this for me:

Left click the clock on the taskbar.

Did the current month (October) pop up as the month you are viewing,. with today's date highlighted?

On my calendar, December pops up, even though it says the current date is October 19th, 2015(and October 19th is highlighted). It should, by default when I open the calendar, show me the current month, not 3 months ahead. This happened in September also
    (it showed November).

The date, time, and language are all correct. The only thing that is not correct is the incorrect month defaulting when I open the calendar.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much for your time.

VanBlanc, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    March 1921 date in Calendar month view

Hi Glen,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

I would suggest you to try with the following steps.

Method 1:

Sign out of the calendar app and then sign back in.

If it does not help, try to reset the calendar app. To reset the app, please follow the steps mentioned below.

Open the Settings app.

In settings app, click on ‘Apps.

Locate ‘Mail and Calendar’ app in the list of installed apps and click on it.

Click on ‘Advanced options’ under the app name, scroll down and click on ‘Reset’

Launch the Calendar app and go to ‘Month view’ and check if the issue is fixed.

Method 2:

Try with uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Disclaimer: Uninstalling ‘Mail and Calendar’ will require you to reconfigure the accounts with Mail app when reinstalled.

To uninstall the application, please follow the below mentioned steps.

Right click on Start button and choose ‘Windows PowerShell (admin).

Type in the command: ‘Get-AppxPackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage
    and press the enter key which should remove the app from Windows.

To reinstall it, please open the Store app.

Go to search bar and type ‘Mail and calendar’, click on the app name in suggestions list.

Next, click on ‘Get’ to get the application reinstalled.

Hope it helps.

Peer Abdul Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Calendar deletes after 3 months

Is there a way to delete old Calendar appointments?

Hi blake;

There are three taps for the calendar page: Month,Day and List. You can click at List tab and then select all or multiple calendar items and then delete.

Thanks

Misrak Ararso, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Calendar deletes after 3 months

1. Calendar deletes after 3 months - Similar Threads - Calendar deletes months

2. Restore monthly calendar view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  3. How do I view previous calendar events prior to 3 months?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I view previous calendar events prior to 3 months?: HelloI need to check my calendar for events which happened before 3 months prior but they have been cleared. Is there a way to get them back?...
  4. Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months: Old Discover January 2022-Old February 2022-Old April 2022-Old May 2022-New June 2022-New July 2022-New August 2022-New September 2022-New October 2022-New November 2022-New Playlist Music November 19 2022-New December 2022...
  5. Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months

Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months: Old Discover January 2022-Old February 2022-Old April 2022-Old May 2022-New June 2022-New July 2022-New August 2022-New September 2022-New October 2022-New November 2022-New Playlist Music November 19 2022-New December 2022...
  6. Calendars Olds or News in Calendars 2022 Months or Calendar 2021 Months

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. In Outlook 2010, The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward...

In Outlook 2010, The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward...: In Outlook 2010 The Published Calendar settings limits timespan to 3 months of forward events.This is completely ridiculous since I use my NAS as a WebDav server to distribute all my calendar data to my IOS devices. Does anyone know of any HACK in the registry to get around...
  8. Deleted folder reappears after months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted folder reappears after months: I deleted this folder months ago, today i found it again in my download folder, its contents didnt come back only the folder. Same thing happened almost a year ago, different folder but same thing, weeks after it was deleted it come back without its content. I ran EEK,...
  9. Calendar app deletes events passed 4 months

Calendar app deletes events passed 4 months: Hello, I've been using the calendar app on my computer but recently noticed that everything after 4 months is removed. Is there any chance i can get these events back? when i sign into the web version of calendar nothing is there. Any help would be brilliant. Jon...
  10. Calendar app only displaying 3 items per day in month view

Calendar app only displaying 3 items per day in month view: On the windows 10 calendar app month view, only the first three entries show and it doesn't say "x more" as does the calendar in outlook .com. In other words, you cannot expand in month view to show all events in a day without switching to day or week view. It doesn't even...