Windows 10: Calendar doesn't let me choose between AM or PM when i create a Event.

Discus and support Calendar doesn't let me choose between AM or PM when i create a Event. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Benjastrike [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Benjastrike, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Calendar doesn't let me choose between AM or PM when i create a Event.

/u/Benjastrike, Apr 6, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Calendar doesn't let me choose between AM or PM when i create a Event. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Editing event on alternate Calendar

Hi Greg,

As per the info provided, I understand that you are able to create events in your Calendar app but you cannot view them in a particular calendar.

To tackle this issue, I suggest that while you create or edit an event, under the Calendar drop down
    choose the correct and appropriate Calendar that you wish to add the event in.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Gus Ayala Win User

Calendar doesn't let me choose between AM or PM when i create a Event.

Unable to Create New Event in Calendar

Unable to create a new event in Calendar. In Settings/ Privacy / Calendar 'Let apps access my calendar' switch is set to 'On'. 'App connector' and 'Mail and Calendar' switches are also set to 'On' under other settings. Neither appear under the Calendar
    setting as described in a post in Windows Ten Forums https://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/20267-cannot-create-new-event-calendar-app.html.
    It used to work work. Any suggestions?

Gus Ayala, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Calendar doesn't let me choose between AM or PM when i create a Event.

1. Calendar doesn't let me choose between AM or PM when i create a Event. - Similar Threads - Calendar doesn't let

2. Photo app won’t let me choose /create HD folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app won’t let me choose /create HD folder: Photo app won’t let me select a local folder to import iPhone photos/videos too. I can choose an external HD, but the option to choose the PC itself it greyed out. I have already turned off the one drive settings....
  3. Photo app won’t let me choose /create HD folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app won’t let me choose /create HD folder: Photo app won’t let me select a local folder to import iPhone photos/videos too. I can choose an external HD, but the option to choose the PC itself it greyed out. I have already turned off the one drive settings....
  4. Administrator not letting me choose Yes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator not letting me choose Yes: I’m trying to download Genshin Impact and when the Administrator thing asks me “Allow app to make changes to device?” theres only a option to say No and a blank space where Yes should be, it also says I need to enter the administrator password but 1. There’s no where to type...
  5. Administrator not letting me choose Yes

Administrator not letting me choose Yes: I’m trying to download Genshin Impact and when the Administrator thing asks me “Allow app to make changes to device?” theres only a option to say No and a blank space where Yes should be, it also says I need to enter the administrator password but 1. There’s no where to type...
  6. Administrator not letting me choose Yes

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Lockscreen time doesn't show AM or PM

Lockscreen time doesn't show AM or PM: Windows 10 version 20H2 OS Build 19042.804. Lockscreen time doesn't show AM or PM. I know that I can go to Control Panel Clock & Region Region Additional Settings Time and change the format for Short Time or Long Time. Currently I have Short Time h:mm tt If I change this...
  8. Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars): Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks!...
  9. Not letting me choose restart time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not letting me choose restart time: Then I just got a message saying Windows needs to reboot and I could pick a time. It showed me this window and it let me set a time, but I clicked the button to turn it off and now it won't let me reinitialize it. My point is I click on it and it doesn't update to selected....
  10. Not letting me choose retsart time

in Windows 10 Support
    Not letting me choose retsart time: Then I just got a message saying Windows needs to reboot and I could pick a time. It showed me this window and it let me set a time, but I clicked the button to turn it off and now it won't let me reinitialize it. My point is I click on it and it doesn't update to selected....