Windows 10: Calendar doesn't put events on correct date

Discus and support Calendar doesn't put events on correct date in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When i use the windows built in calendar and create an event the calendar automatically move the event 1 day earlier, however the same event when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xelast, Dec 28, 2019.

1. xelast Win User

Calendar doesn't put events on correct date

Hi,

When i use the windows built in calendar and create an event the calendar automatically move the event 1 day earlier, however the same event when viewed in the outlook calendar is on the correct day. this only happens if an event is created in the windows calendar. if i create the event in the outlook calendar both events are on the correct day.

this is only a recent problem and i have not made any changes to my settings.

Thanks in advance,

Alex Stevens

:)

xelast, Dec 28, 2019
  2. srino Win User

Live tile Outlook Calendar a day behind, but lock screen shows correct date...

Well, seeing as how I cannot uninstall the app, there is very little in terms of troubleshooting steps to try. I already unpinned and repinned the live tile and no good. Very strange problem. If I open the app from the app list, it shows the correct date.
    The problem appears only on the live tile. For instance, today is Thursday, the 3rd. My live tile shows Wednesday, the 2nd. When I open the app from the live tile the calendar shows the correct date. Thanks!

UPDATE: Issue resolved, maybe an update in the background I have no idea. But it works now.

srino, Dec 28, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Calendar doesn't put events on correct date [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Calendar doesn't put events on correct date

gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Calendar doesn't put events on correct date

1. Calendar doesn't put events on correct date - Similar Threads - Calendar doesn't put

2. Calendar not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar not showing correctly: Calendar at right corner of window OS not showing the dates in a correct way. Some dates of January are showing in the month of February. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-showing-correctly/2e02b2f4-d163-46cd-bac4-7104ab6ab241
  3. Calendar not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not showing correctly: Calendar at right corner of window OS not showing the dates in a correct way. Some dates of January are showing in the month of February. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-showing-correctly/2e02b2f4-d163-46cd-bac4-7104ab6ab241
  4. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  5. Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 agenda doesn't show many events (that correctly appear in the calendar): Hello there, I'm facing this issue lately (also my sister has this problem, so it's not isolated): lately we have noticed that the Windows 10 Agenda in the system tray doesn't show many events, while they are still present in the Windows Calendar App. I tried something...
  6. Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zapgokh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz5ffi/taskbar_calendar_widget_is_empty_doesnt_display/
  7. Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeoLiberaI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyr9iw/help_with_toolbar_calendar_not_putting_events/
  8. Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive

Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive: I have at last got Outlook.live.com/calendar to to show all my appointments on my desktop as I lke. However when I access it from my laptop via One Drive each appointment shows up a three dots and I have to click on each one to see what the appointment is and when it is. Is...
  9. Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from One Drive

Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from One Drive: I have at last got Outlook.live.com/calendar to to show all my appointments on my desktop as I lke. However when I access it from my laptop via One Drive each appointment shows up a three dots and I have to click on each one to see what the appointment is and when it is. Is...
  10. Put Calendar on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Put Calendar on Desktop: Is there a way to put a calendar on my desktop? The instructions I followed did not really do the trick. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-calendar-on-desktop/bed9b3ca-1460-427d-a805-4335ec7860c3