Windows 10: Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Discus and support Calendar Doesn't Show All Events in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CChamp, Jan 18, 2020.

1. CChamp Win User

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this app get its information from and why isn't it showing the same as the Calendar? Thanks in advance, CC

:)

CChamp, Jan 18, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 18, 2020
  3. hpholm Win User
    Calendar sync with other calendars

All Google Inc. have in the Windows Phone store is a search app, the rest are from independent developers so the mileage will vary, a lot, and rely on the developers to update their apps when Google change something on the servers, often.

It should be possible to enter a future event on the phone, which will sync to the cloud, disappear from the phone, and re-appear when the event is within the timeframe shown on the phone?

I need historical calendar data as well, so I posted my votes to the feature request at

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...w-calendars-to-sync-events-older-than-90-days

You may want to add votes and comments to one of the Google calendar specific request i.e.

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...oogle-calendar-doesn-t-show-all-future-events

--

Hans

hpholm, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

1. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events - Similar Threads - Calendar Doesn't Show

2. Delete All Events in Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete All Events in Calendar: In Microsoft Calendar Win10, how do you delete all events? Or, possibly delete the entire calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-all-events-in-calendar/68cba198-5653-4f6d-a2d8-de31b0900f5d
  3. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  4. Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar: I believe recently there's an update. Prior to the update, I faced this issue a few days before. Issue being: Calendar reflects all my Google Calendar events. But on Agenda, it isn't showing almost all events. Except for the one I just created and 1 event. I have tried:...
  5. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  6. Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  7. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING: I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing in my Microsoft app calendar. Today it is showing nothing entered for the entire year. Where has all the data gone and how do I get it back?...
  8. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  9. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...
  10. Calendar app shows duplicate events

Calendar app shows duplicate events: Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it shows duplicate events. I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and have it configured on the computer. Mail app Works ok and syncs. Calendar App shows duplicate events. If I access the same...