Windows 10: CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

Discus and support CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wonder if anybody from Microsoft will read this post and, if they do, will appreciate the consternation I am now going through because ALL my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndréStrydom, Dec 28, 2018.

1. CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

I wonder if anybody from Microsoft will read this post and, if they do, will appreciate the consternation I am now going through because ALL my calendar entries deleted themselves??!!

I have been using the calendar that is part of the Windows Mail app. Everything has been fine until now. I turned on my compuer this morning, only to discover that every one of my calendar entries are GONE!! I cannot tell you the inconvenience this has caused me, and will probably cause me problems with my appointments in the next few weeks.

Is there anything that can be done t recover my calendar?

:)

AndréStrydom, Dec 28, 2018

2. birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Where have my Calendar entry's gone after 3 weeks?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you are using the Calendar in Office Outlook or the Calendar App.

If you are using the Calendar App, suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert with necessary information for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

1. CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!! - Similar Threads - CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE

2. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    comcast inboc and calendar entries: I use the outlook spreadsheet for my emails, but I do not have an outlook email address. I use my comcast email address instead. In the settings it shows comcast as the defaulter email.Someone moved all my comcast emails into the outlook inbox making it look like they are...
  3. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    comcast inboc and calendar entries: I use the outlook spreadsheet for my emails, but I do not have an outlook email address. I use my comcast email address instead. In the settings it shows comcast as the defaulter email.Someone moved all my comcast emails into the outlook inbox making it look like they are...
  4. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Calendar erroneous entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Calendar erroneous entry: Microsoft Calendar does not provide "DELETE" to remove a birthday entry with an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar-erroneous-entry/0ea69244-5e51-48e3-afc5-87a2efaa48d9
  6. Family calendar gone

Family calendar gone: Has anyone noticed their ms family Calendar is gone. Logged on this evening and went to add something to it only to realise it was missing. Not just on the pc but also on our devices (such as iOS) too. Maybe a glitch at MS end but its annoying. Our family uses it quite a bit...
  7. Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries: I've got a lot of duplicates as something went wrong importing from another calendar. I want either the entire calendar deleted, so I can start all over again, or all entries. The tutorial on removing entries, see "Remove items from your calendar"...
  8. calendar entries

calendar entries: Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong? 125690
  9. duplicate calendar entry removal

duplicate calendar entry removal: How do I remove duplicate calendar entries? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-calendar-entry-removal/531fb2c8-b531-41a0-a911-be716fa4ccc4
  10. Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices

Mail and calendar app not pushing calendar entries to other devices: If I enter an appointment on the native calendar app it is not pushing these appointments to other devices or even the browser outlook.com calendar view. Should it be doing so? It works the other way around. So if I enter an appointment on my phone (iOS) using the outlook...