Windows 10: calendar entries

Discus and support calendar entries in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blobby, Jan 21, 2019.

1. blobby Win User

calendar entries

Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong?

:)

blobby, Jan 21, 2019

2. birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jan 21, 2019
  4. pumus Win User

calendar entries

Sync error with Outlook - corrupt calendar entry cannot be edited / deleted

Hi,

This way I found the corrupt reoccuring entry:

• synch with outlook ran to error - found a post saying that deleting all calendar entries in phone may help
    • calendar on phone can just delete entries in past - so changed clock to future time and wanted to delete all entries
    • 'system error' or so came when I tried delete all calendar entries
    • start playing with changing phone clock to various future dates and trying to delete calendar
    • deleting was only possible when clock on phone was anytime before the end of reoccurance of wrong calendar entry - when all instances of reoccuring entry were 'in past' for the phone, than deletion crashed with error

Don't know if there was attachment - cannot open it, but I do not think so.

Following your suggestion opened backup file with Noki, but most entries are not backed up - out of 328 identified entires only 30 are appearing in Noki list. Could happen that corrupt entry blocks the proper backup as well.

Thanks a lot.

pumus, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

calendar entries

1. calendar entries - Similar Threads - calendar entries

2. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    comcast inboc and calendar entries: I use the outlook spreadsheet for my emails, but I do not have an outlook email address. I use my comcast email address instead. In the settings it shows comcast as the defaulter email.Someone moved all my comcast emails into the outlook inbox making it look like they are...
  3. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    comcast inboc and calendar entries: I use the outlook spreadsheet for my emails, but I do not have an outlook email address. I use my comcast email address instead. In the settings it shows comcast as the defaulter email.Someone moved all my comcast emails into the outlook inbox making it look like they are...
  4. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries: I posted my problem and had an unforeseen circumstance come up that prevented me from responding to you questions. I apologize and will try to answer what you've asked of me in my other thread. I have added your prior post below so I can respond.Hello MicheleCS,You're...
  6. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries: I posted my problem and had an unforeseen circumstance come up that prevented me from responding to you questions. I apologize and will try to answer what you've asked of me in my other thread. I have added your prior post below so I can respond.Hello MicheleCS,You're...
  7. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 Calendar entries using a local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calendar entries using a local account: My friend has a Windows 10 system which uses a local account. He does not have a Microsoft account. He has entries in the Windows Calendar. If he now sets up a Microsoft account will the entries in Calendar be saved under the Microsoft account? Or will he have a blank...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar entries using a local account

Windows 10 Calendar entries using a local account: My friend has a Windows 10 system which uses a local account. He does not have a Microsoft account. He has entries in the Windows Calendar. If he now sets up a Microsoft account will the entries in Calendar be saved under the Microsoft account? Or will he have a blank...
  10. On Calendar how can I see old entries?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Calendar how can I see old entries?: On Calendar, how can I see old entries? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-calendar-how-can-i-see-old-entries/6fb7fe7f-6a8c-4c35-b062-4a8f17800291