Windows 10: Calendar event disappear after having been added

Discus and support Calendar event disappear after having been added in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Faustine Ganem, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Calendar event disappear after having been added

When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks.

:)

Faustine Ganem, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Fin1968 Win User

Events keep disappearing off calendar after adding although it still syncs event to another device. Gmail calender on Windows 10 app calendar

This afternoon, when adding an event to calendar, it appeared then promptly disappeared off the calendar app (using synced gmail calendar). Prior to this, there were no issues adding events either within app or from an external device. I have removed accounts
    then reinstalled accounts and this does not resolve issues. When adding events to the calendar, even though they disappear from app, they do seem to sync and show up on an external device's calendar, however I am unable to see or edit from my windows 10 app.
    If I add events externally, they do not visibly appear on the windows 10 calendar app.

I tried resolving with Microsoft support who suggesting manually adding gmail accounts, however this did not resolve problem (it seemed to add an event initially and then stopped working again). The app sporadically might let me add an event but then it
    disappears again!

Does anyone else have this problem or can advise?

Thanks.

Fin1968, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Ho33bi Win User
    Events in Windows 10 Calendar disappear immediately after entry but appear in other devices

Hi,

I have the same problem with new events that I add to Google Calendar via the Windows 10 pc app disappearing about 2 seconds after I add them. I did a test today and found out that this does not happen to events added up to and including April 18th 2016
    but any event added after that date immediately disappears from the Windows Calendar app although those events are still visible on my other Android devices.

Regards,

Howard

Ho33bi, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Calendar event disappear after having been added

Calender events disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you further with the issue could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How do you access Calendar? Is it through a Web Browser or an Email Client?
    • Are you referring to the default Calendar app?
    • Did you make any changes to your account before you encountered the issue?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check whether you're able to see the events in your Account:

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue so that we can work on it to help you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Calendar event disappear after having been added

1. Calendar event disappear after having been added - Similar Threads - Calendar event disappear

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  4. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App: Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared, but the next day they were gone. I tried adding them again, and they have disappeared once again. This is making it really hard...
  5. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App: Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared, but the next day they were gone. I tried adding them again, and they have disappeared once again. This is making it really hard...
  6. Calendar event disappear after having been added

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar event disappear after having been added: When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks....
  7. Calendar event disappear after having been added

Calendar event disappear after having been added: When I add an event to my calendar it shows while I am on the app. If I close the app or go off it, the event disappears. How can this be fixed? Many thanks....
  8. Delete ALL events that had been added to Windows 10 Calendar

Delete ALL events that had been added to Windows 10 Calendar: Tnx in advance...Maybe 10 years ago I added a large amount of DAILY Calendar events that I cannot seem to delete i.e. "drink ur water it's 1pm" - this was before we had all the apps that we have available now to accommodate such & I was trying to utilize the calendar...
  9. Adding yearly events to Calendar

Adding yearly events to Calendar: Hello, Is it possible to add events that occur yearly ,for eg. birthdays, so that don't reset as the annual cycle comes to an end to the Calendar app of Mail&Calendar?...
  10. Task bar calendar events keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar calendar events keep disappearing: So a while back, the calendar events in my task bar clock just completely disappeared. After doing some digging, I found if you just reset the Mail and Calendar app, it'll come back. Huzzah, it did. The next time I opened my calendar, I got a notice that my account settings...