Windows 10: Calendar event range of repetitiom

Discus and support Calendar event range of repetitiom in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can set a calendar event reminder to display every year on a specific date. Setting an end date requires clicking through every month until I get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bajohn52, Sep 12, 2019.

1. bajohn52 Win User

Calendar event range of repetitiom

I can set a calendar event reminder to display every year on a specific date. Setting an end date requires clicking through every month until I get to the desired year, say 4 years later. How do I set an END DATE without clicking through the display 48 times to get to the desired end date?

:)

bajohn52, Sep 12, 2019

2. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Unable to delete the events in calendar

Hi Beatriz,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Calendar app. I will surely help you.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to delete calendar events in the Windows 10 Calendar app? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Is this issue specific to a particular Calendar and Calendar event?

• What is the type of account you have used to login to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app? Is it @live.com or @outlook.com?

• Are you able to delete the Calendar events from the web browser?
    I suggest you to create a test event and then try deleting that event and let us know the result.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Calendar app. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Vadim P. Win User

Vadim P., Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Calendar event range of repetitiom - Similar Threads - Calendar event range

2. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  3. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  4. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  5. Missing calendar events

Missing calendar events: I opened my calendar today and I am missing events. How did that happen and how do I get them back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-calendar-events/7b6ad2ee-8584-4560-808a-bce46805ae9c
  6. Print Calendar time range

Print Calendar time range: Hello, Is there a way to change the hours which print when trying to print a calendar by day? I can only seem to print between 8 am to 6pm, and my days last longer than 6pm. Thank you, Walton...
  7. Editing event in calendar

Editing event in calendar: I am trying to edit and delete recurring events in the calendar app. Clicking on the event shows you a button to edit. Upon pressing the edit button, a screen comes up showing the details of the event, but no where is there a button to either edit or delete. Can someone...
  8. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  9. Notifying of events in calendar

Notifying of events in calendar: Under Windows ten, how can I set the calendar to notify me of a coming event, like by a pop-up or by sending a message? Thanks for any help. 13746
  10. Calendar New Event

Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....