Windows 10: Calendar events on my android syncing with my laptop without my knowledge

Discus and support Calendar events on my android syncing with my laptop without my knowledge in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I discovered today, totally by accident, that somehow my laptop is syncing my calendar events with my ancient android device, without my knowledge or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by J.L._concern, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Calendar events on my android syncing with my laptop without my knowledge

I discovered today, totally by accident, that somehow my laptop is syncing my calendar events with my ancient android device, without my knowledge or permission. How on earth does this happen, why, and how can I disable it?

:)

J.L._concern, Apr 22, 2021
  2. n64ra Win User

Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Hello,

I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone.

I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar on Windows 10 PC | Windows Central). I can now see my Google Calendar events on the Windows 10 Calendar app. I can NOT see the Windows 10 Calendar app events on my Google Calendar.

On the Windows 10 Calendar app, I noticed that I have a choice when making a new event as either a 'live.com' event or a 'google.com' event. Selecting google.com event does sync to Google Calendar, but selecting live.com event does not. Is there any way to get 'live.com' events to show in Google Calendar?

Thanks

n64ra, Apr 22, 2021
  3. can i sync Windows 10 calendar on my Android phone

I've stumbled onto answer.

1. On your android follow the instructions to add an email account and create one for your outlook.com address

2. Whenever you add a Calendar event to your android.

• At the top right of the display you will see which calendar the event will apply to.
    • Tap the word CALENDAR and you get a menu of all your email accounts.
    • Select your outlook.com account
    • Create and save you calendar event and it will update you outlook calendar on you laptop etc.
    3. For existing calendar events. Open them to EDIT and follow the above.

Francis X Murphy, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Calendar events on my android syncing with my laptop without my knowledge

MICROSOFT CALENDAR NOT SYNCING

Hi Andre,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

• Have you tried all the troubleshooting methods in the article which was given?

You may want to disable any third party security software if installed and check the status. If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps listed below to sync calendar events across devices.

Disable and re-enable Calendar syncing:

• Search for the Calendar app from the Start menu and open it.
    • Click on the Settings gear icon at the lower right corner on the left pane of the
      Calendar app.
    • Click on Manage Accounts and choose the
      account to be synced.
    • Choose Change Mailbox Sync settings and toggle
      off Calendar.
    • Toggle On Calendar again, and save the changes.
    • Exit Calendar app.

Note: It might take some time for the events to sync. Give it some time and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Calendar events on my android syncing with my laptop without my knowledge

1. Calendar events on my android syncing with my laptop without my knowledge - Similar Threads - Calendar events android

2. Microsoft Account Renamed Without My Knowledge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Renamed Without My Knowledge: My microsoft account has been renamed and hence renaming all the names into devices I was signed into. When I try changing the password, it said it was sending reequest to microsoft authenticator app but I was not getting it. I changed it with other verification method, but I...
  3. Microsoft Account Renamed Without My Knowledge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Renamed Without My Knowledge: My microsoft account has been renamed and hence renaming all the names into devices I was signed into. When I try changing the password, it said it was sending reequest to microsoft authenticator app but I was not getting it. I changed it with other verification method, but I...
  4. Is someone accessing my PC without my knowledge? Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is someone accessing my PC without my knowledge? Please help: Some time last week, before leaving the house, I turned my PC to sleep. Upon returning home, I noticed that my PC was still on, unlocked, and with the cursor hovering over the sleep button. I guess I did not click or the mouse pad didn't work.Yesterday, once again, before...
  5. Bitlocker being enabled without my knowledge

Bitlocker being enabled without my knowledge: Bitlocker being enabled without my knowledgeWindows 11 operating system, I have a QNAP storage system, external drive connected to the computer via ISCSIOne day the drive E Drive was unavailable. I'm not sure at what point in time exactly this happened, it may have happened...
  6. Bitlocker being enabled without my knowledge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker being enabled without my knowledge: Bitlocker being enabled without my knowledgeWindows 11 operating system, I have a QNAP storage system, external drive connected to the computer via ISCSIOne day the drive E Drive was unavailable. I'm not sure at what point in time exactly this happened, it may have happened...
  7. Password Changed without My Knowledge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Changed without My Knowledge: What happens when my password changes and I didn't changed??? [Original Title: Password] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/password-changed-without-my-knowledge/96fabf23-385b-49f6-a750-a62955517dda
  8. Sync W10 Calendar = Android Samsung Calendar

Sync W10 Calendar = Android Samsung Calendar: What are the approved and verified steps to implement this consistently ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-w10-calendar-android-samsung-calendar/32637f2a-64bc-4911-81e2-f0329178c3e8
  9. Syncing my Surface Calendar to my Android phone when I have my Yahoo.com email associated...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing my Surface Calendar to my Android phone when I have my Yahoo.com email associated...: I have a surface pro and my account associated with the surface pro is my Yahoo.com email. I have an android phone and am trying to connect my calendars. My problem is I put my Yahoo.com email on my phone to add the calendar, but it keeps pulling up my Yahoo.com calendar...
  10. Windows store downloaded something without my knowledge

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows store downloaded something without my knowledge: I open the windows store and a file immediately began to download. It's labeled as "drm". Anyone familiar with this? 16359