Windows 10: Calendar from taskbar doesn't show after version 2004 update

Discus and support Calendar from taskbar doesn't show after version 2004 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I updated my Windows 10 to the version 2004 this morning. After the update I've noticed that my calendar doesn't show up when I click the time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NikolaPepic, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Calendar from taskbar doesn't show after version 2004 update

Hi.

I updated my Windows 10 to the version 2004 this morning. After the update I've noticed that my calendar doesn't show up when I click the time and date in the taskbar. Clicking on it does nothing.

I've scanned the PC with sfc /scannow - no issues. I tried to reset the calendar settings in Region - Advanced settings - Reset. I restarted my PC several times - no luck.

Anyone else with this kind of a problem? What else can I do?

:)

NikolaPepic, Aug 14, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Calendar from taskbar doesn't show after version 2004 update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 14, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Calendar from taskbar doesn't show after version 2004 update

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Calendar from taskbar doesn't show after version 2004 update

1. Calendar from taskbar doesn't show after version 2004 update - Similar Threads - Calendar taskbar doesn't

2. WINDOWS 11 - Doesn't show my calendar on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 - Doesn't show my calendar on TaskBar: Dear Community, I have a problem since months, I've windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621. When I click the time in the right bottom side of my taskbar, the calendar does not show up or display. This is very annoying because I have to use it for my work. Any ideas on how...
  3. WINDOWS 11 - Doesn't show my calendar on TaskBar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 - Doesn't show my calendar on TaskBar: Dear Community, I have a problem since months, I've windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621. When I click the time in the right bottom side of my taskbar, the calendar does not show up or display. This is very annoying because I have to use it for my work. Any ideas on how...
  4. Updated from Version 10.0.18363.1016 to 2004, but it currently shows 1904

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated from Version 10.0.18363.1016 to 2004, but it currently shows 1904: Hi, so maybe this is a confusing title, but here is my issue: I noticed my PC hadn't had a big update in a while, and decided to check and found that feature version 2004 was available. I went ahead and downloaded it/installed it, then it prompted me to reboot, which I did....
  5. Battery is not charging after version 2004 update and shows 0% availableplugged-in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery is not charging after version 2004 update and shows 0% availableplugged-in: After Updating to version 2004 my Battery is Not Charging And shows 0%avaliableplugged-in I have an Predator Helios 300 bought it an year ago It always shows 0% available. plugged Here's what I've tried: -uninstalled battery drivers, shut down and restarted laptop --> no...
  6. After version 2004 and Dell updates - Mouse freezes after click on taskbar app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After version 2004 and Dell updates - Mouse freezes after click on taskbar app: Updated on 7/26/2020 Dell Vostros 15 7590 The click of the mouse on taskbar opens apps or/and Edge, then "click" freezes, arrow still moves. Cannot close apps or Edge. My workaround: ctrl+altr+delete, arrow up to "switch user", log on again, screen refreshes, no problem....
  7. Taskbar Is Not Working after updating Windows 10 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Is Not Working after updating Windows 10 Version 2004: My taskbar is not working after I update the new windows 10 version 2004. some apps working but search bar and start button and notification icon and WIFI icon also not working when I click those icons. also, I have an update that one also not updated due to some errorSome...
  8. BSoD after update to Version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD after update to Version 2004: I faced a BSoD problem today, 1 week after upgrading to Version 2004 feature update. The error shows VIDEO TDR FAILURE atikmpag.sys failed. Here's what i have tried so far- 1.Tried rebooting several times 2. Restore to a previous setting [IMG] 3. Uninstall...
  9. Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zapgokh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz5ffi/taskbar_calendar_widget_is_empty_doesnt_display/
  10. Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive: I have at last got Outlook.live.com/calendar to to show all my appointments on my desktop as I lke. However when I access it from my laptop via One Drive each appointment shows up a three dots and I have to click on each one to see what the appointment is and when it is. Is...