Windows 10: Calendar holidays for different countries

Discus and support Calendar holidays for different countries in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ivor, Aug 8, 2015.

1. ivor Win User

Calendar holidays for different countries

I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there any hidden option or way to customize calendar to show holidays for any country ?

:)

ivor, Aug 8, 2015

2. Canadian Holidays sync with my phone calander

Just log into your Live-account on your pc's browser and go to hotmail calendar. There it's easy to subscribe to holiday calendars of different countries.

JulianPreußner, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Syncing/Creating Annual Recurring Events (birthdays and holidays) with Windows Phone 8 Calendar

Yes, they work for me. My birthday calendar is automatically populated from my contacts and I sync holiday calendars for two countries.

The only difference is I don't use Google contacts.

Entegy, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Do you use gmail? or any other email account? You could sync that and the calendar that usually comes with an email account will show up .

Cliff S, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Calendar holidays for different countries - Similar Threads - Calendar holidays different

2. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  3. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  4. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com

Duplicate holidays displaying in the calendar, both on the calendar app and on outlook.live.com: Every U.S. holiday gets listed twice. How do I stop it from showing duplicate entries for holidays? I've seen it said that this can happen if the mail app has more than one email account synced, but I assume it's talking about more than one Microsoft account. In the...
  6. Difference between made in difference country.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Difference between made in difference country.: I want to know what is the difference between made in the USA vs. made in Vietnam windows 10 pro original. is there any difference in the specification or something else?...
  7. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    couldn't fetch the holiday calendar: In windows 10, I just can add the NBA calendar, but not holiday calendar. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-fetch-the-holiday-calendar/ab02342b-31f4-41a4-9f44-d1296dd333fe
  8. Win 10 calendar with holidays

Win 10 calendar with holidays: My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of Windows 10 Home with all current updates. FWIW I have two other desktops with Insider builds 19624 and their calendars don't show...
  9. How to add a list of National / Public Holidays to the Calendar App if the country is not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add a list of National / Public Holidays to the Calendar App if the country is not...: Hello ! While trying to configure the Windows 10 Calendar app on the Laptop, I noticed that my country is not listed; Sri Lanka. How to add the list of Holidays for Sri Lanka? It's powered by Bing I think but what steps can I follow?...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar - Invite saving to Holidays calendar instead of my calendar!

Windows 10 Calendar - Invite saving to Holidays calendar instead of my calendar!: Hi, I have started to use Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps instead of Outlook 2016 & have come up with an unusual issue when I receive a meeting invite via email from someone else. When I accept the invite, it saves the event to the Ireland Holidays calendar instead of my...