Windows 10: Calendar - How can I copy data to another computer?

Discus and support Calendar - How can I copy data to another computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Calendar app for quite some time and got it full of appointments for months ahead; only locally, not synced. Unfortunately, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LenkaCizkova, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Calendar - How can I copy data to another computer?

I have been using Calendar app for quite some time and got it full of appointments for months ahead; only locally, not synced. Unfortunately, my computer got broken yesterday. We've been able to get the harddisk out of it and connect it to another computer. Now the question is, where can I find the data from the Calender to be able to use them on the new computer? Following some advice in previous threads, I have learnt that there are some relevant data in c:\Users\<username>\AddData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\ . Obviously, files Hx* are relevant to Calendar. However, if I copy all these files to the new computer and open the Calendar, for a fraction of second I can see my original appointments so the files seem to be OK, at least some of them - no idea whether they are complete because it's shown too shortly but they immediately disappear again and I only have an empty calendar. What should I do to be able to get my appointments into the Calendar? Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

LenkaCizkova, Sep 23, 2020

2. How to copy a calendar appointment

Hi,

We acknowledge that you would like to copy some of your calendar appointments with Outlook. We suggest checking the post of Jesrael Bor from this

thread
    to follow the steps suggested to possibly resolve your concern.

Let us know if there are other concerns.

Jomel_Santos, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Calendar - How can I copy data to another computer? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Calendar - How can I copy data to another computer?

Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Calendar - How can I copy data to another computer?

1. Calendar - How can I copy data to another computer? - Similar Threads - Calendar copy data

2. How to copy the PC/Computer Security Permissions to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy the PC/Computer Security Permissions to another?: I would like to copy the PC-group Permissions to another PC. Windows platform. Exemple: I would like to copy the Group-Permission from Laptop/PC A to the new one B . Exist any script to from from a machine to another? Thanks!...
  3. How to copy the PC/Computer Security Permissions to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to copy the PC/Computer Security Permissions to another?: I would like to copy the PC-group Permissions to another PC. Windows platform. Exemple: I would like to copy the Group-Permission from Laptop/PC A to the new one B . Exist any script to from from a machine to another? Thanks!...
  4. how can I recover MS mail calendar data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover MS mail calendar data: My calendar data in MS mail has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-ms-mail-calendar-data/b245b003-d345-41d0-ab07-4e6f8bc3f62d
  5. how can I recover MS mail calendar data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I recover MS mail calendar data: My calendar data in MS mail has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-ms-mail-calendar-data/b245b003-d345-41d0-ab07-4e6f8bc3f62d
  6. Is the a way I can copy my win10 data and paste it to another drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the a way I can copy my win10 data and paste it to another drive: I fucked up putting my os on a HDD instead of the sdd so going to partion my sdd so it can run Manjaro and win10 buy I want to know if I can copy my profile with all the data such pws pics and other info. Or do I have to make another iso and profile. Sorry if some one this is...
  7. how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?: I have a Toshiba satellite e45-b4200 with intel core i5 working on Windows 10. --- My laptop updated on the night of May 18, then when I started having issues which can be read here. Currently, I believe my computer is probably not working with Windows 10 than being a hard...
  8. How to copy gpedit settings into another computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to copy gpedit settings into another computer: Hello, I have made so many changes to my local group policy. I am creating a new windows image and I like to copy all changes and settings from one image to the new one. is there an easy way to do this? Like from PowerShell or something else? Thanks in advance....
  9. How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer: I would like to be able to locate and copy the MS 10 tiles so I can transfer them to another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-the-tiles-on-ms-10-so-i-can-move-them/6c058176-7a0a-4354-a159-5b93c1ea032c"
  10. Data copied from GPT doesn't show when plugged into another computer

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Data copied from GPT doesn't show when plugged into another computer: I've been backing up data from drives via Sata to a backup server then restoring to another drive for years without any problems, now since GPT every time I restore the copied data to the drive via Sata and then put the drive back in a newly set up computer the data copied...