Windows 10: Calendar - how do you add an event?

Discus and support Calendar - how do you add an event? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I open calendar and click on the "+ New Event" button on the top left and... nothing happens. In fact, I can't do anything other than move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SimonH, Aug 17, 2015.

1. SimonH Win User

Calendar - how do you add an event?

Hi.

I open calendar and click on the "+ New Event" button on the top left and... nothing happens. In fact, I can't do anything other than move the view around. What on earth am I doing wrong? Very confused here. *Sad

Simon.

:)

SimonH, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Velvet O. Win User

How do I add an astrology calendar to Win10 calendar?

Thanks so much for your help. In so many ways Windows 10 takes getting used to, the same with Android which I am still learning.

Velvet O., Aug 17, 2015
  3. Velvet O. Win User
    How do I add an astrology calendar to Win10 calendar?

I am not familiar with any sites. I just started using Win10, I was on XP previously and never used a calendar on my computer. Is there an on-line calendar site that you might recommend?

Velvet O., Aug 17, 2015
  4. Calendar - how do you add an event?

you are doing nothing wrong, that's how you do it

is this with a local or an ms account?
    also, at the bottom left of the screen under the month calendar, do you see a calendar name?

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  5. SimonH Win User
    Local, I suspect. I certainly don't connect to anything outside my local intranet.
    Nope, can't see a calendar name; nothing under it that I can see.

SimonH, Aug 17, 2015
  6. The only information I can find is for the windows 8 app (I assume the 10 app works the same way)

It needs an online account to work, eg Hotmail/Oulook or Gmail

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  7. SimonH Win User
    It needs an online account? Ya kidding! What the hell does it need an account for? A rhetorical question of course.

SimonH, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Calendar - how do you add an event?

1. Calendar - how do you add an event? - Similar Threads - Calendar add event

2. How do I delete ALL Events in Calendar for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete ALL Events in Calendar for Windows 10?: Hello, How do I delete ALL Events in Calendar for Windows 10? Thanks, Paolo Barone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-all-events-in-calendar-for-windows/4f91bba7-a145-43bf-81f7-69d0bb4cac51
  3. How do you save a shared calendar?

How do you save a shared calendar?: We need our shared calendar to be saved. When I go back and fourth between email and calendar the shared calendar is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-save-a-shared-calendar/af03006a-f78a-4e4a-b8f2-a44bafa6af2b
  4. How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?: Using Windows 10 and have some events that I want to move to a different calendar. Can I move them? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-calendar-events-from-mail-and/ffcb17eb-9ee1-488f-813f-1e248d70cd4d
  5. how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i add jewish holidays to my calendar: How do I add Jewish holidays to my calendar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-jewish-holidays-to-my-calendar/9700b176-cab0-4d48-b568-619d6adf2517
  6. Calendar events do not show up in Agenda

Calendar events do not show up in Agenda: I have many events in my Calendar a linked google calendar, these vents show up perfectly fine in the calendar itself. However, when i look at the agenda popup, when you click the clock, none of the events appear highlighted. When you click on the day in question, you will...
  7. I can't add an event to my calendar app

I can't add an event to my calendar app: I have tried changing the privacy settings but it didn't work Not from the add or the task bar The plus (+) icon is not doing any action when clicked...
  8. Editing event in calendar

Editing event in calendar: I am trying to edit and delete recurring events in the calendar app. Clicking on the event shows you a button to edit. Upon pressing the edit button, a screen comes up showing the details of the event, but no where is there a button to either edit or delete. Can someone...
  9. Notifying of events in calendar

Notifying of events in calendar: Under Windows ten, how can I set the calendar to notify me of a coming event, like by a pop-up or by sending a message? Thanks for any help. 13746
  10. Calendar New Event

Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....