Windows 10: calendar in windows and Lumia 535 (WIN10)

Discus and support calendar in windows and Lumia 535 (WIN10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello .. 1a. what is hapenning with calendar ? in Laptop the period, where the events are displaying, is 3 months about , almost the older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IAA_MS, Feb 2, 2019.

1. IAA_MS Win User

calendar in windows and Lumia 535 (WIN10)

Hello ..

1a. what is hapenning with calendar ? in Laptop the period, where the events are displaying, is 3 months about ,

almost the older of 3 months period events are disappearing !!! ,

1b. in Lumia 535 (win10) that period is only 1 month

What can I do to see all the events either in Laptop or in Lumia ??.

2. Every time when I start my Laptop the disk operation (by task manager) is indicating that the "active time"

is 100% during 5 minutes about .

Is something wrong ?? ( the laptop is always under Norton protection .

Thank you

John

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

IAA_MS, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

calendar in windows and Lumia 535 (WIN10) [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Lumia 535 Restart

Hi Rabiul,

For us to isolate the issue on your Lumia 535, please answer the following questions:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Feb 2, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

1. calendar in windows and Lumia 535 (WIN10) - Similar Threads - calendar Lumia 535

2. What is the latest build of windows 10 mobile that LUMIA 535 is eligible to take? And why...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the latest build of windows 10 mobile that LUMIA 535 is eligible to take? And why...: My Current Situation is:Manufacturer Name : RM-1090_1024Model : Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SimSoftware : Windows 10 MobileInstalled RAM : 1 GBVersion : 1607OS build : 10.0.14393.2551Firmware revision number : 02074.00000.15234.28007Harware revision number : 3.0.0.0Chip SOC...
  3. restauração de fábrica windows phone lumia 535 não funciona

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restauração de fábrica windows phone lumia 535 não funciona: Tentei restaurar meu windows phone lumia 535 de fábrica, porém ele ativou a proteção contra isso e quando tento colocar o usuário e senha para desativar a proteção, o celular fala que não será possível por conta de falha na internet, sendo que a internet está ótima. Já tentei...
  4. restauração de fábrica windows phone lumia 535 não funciona

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restauração de fábrica windows phone lumia 535 não funciona: Tentei restaurar meu windows phone lumia 535 de fábrica, porém ele ativou a proteção contra isso e quando tento colocar o usuário e senha para desativar a proteção, o celular fala que não será possível por conta de falha na internet, sendo que a internet está ótima. Já tentei...
  5. restauração de fábrica windows phone lumia 535 não funciona

6. Why Lumia 535 app Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Lumia 535 app Store not working: I have a Lumia 535 so the internet you can browse but as soon you want to go into something it's say the page can't be reached. When I try to open the app Store it tell me the same thing app Store can't be reached try again later.. * Moved from Community Center...
  7. Why Lumia 535 app Store not working

Why Lumia 535 app Store not working: I have a Lumia 535 so the internet you can browse but as soon you want to go into something it's say the page can't be reached. When I try to open the app Store it tell me the same thing app Store can't be reached try again later.. * Moved from Community Center...
  8. nokia lumia 535

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nokia lumia 535: Здравствуйте!!! Помогите пожалуйста установить Windows 10 на Nokia Lumia 535. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nokia-lumia-535/214c3bdd-43bd-4c07-b53c-4e5e80e4855d
  9. unable to train Cortana in Microsoft Lumia 535 upgraded to windows 10

in Cortana
    unable to train Cortana in Microsoft Lumia 535 upgraded to windows 10: Hey, I'm using Microsoft Lumia 535 i have upgraded to Windows 10. I am successful to run Cortana in my phone. But it only works when I hold the search button. And when I say, Hey Cortana Nothing happened. I have tried soft reset, but it isn't work. I've tried many times to...
  10. Can I put antivirus on my Lumia 535?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I put antivirus on my Lumia 535?: I am using microsoft lumia 535 mobile and i would like to know how can i put a antivirus for my phone. Is that important to put. I need a quick reply. Thank you. * Original title: security...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar for lumia 535

2. nokia lumia 920