Windows 10: Calendar language

Discus and support Calendar language in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have an English system language on a Russian calendar. It shows Monday written in Russian language I want in English. Is there anyway it can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BasilOdin, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Calendar language

Hello,

I have an English system language on a Russian calendar. It shows Monday written in Russian language I want in English.

Is there anyway it can show me in english without changing calendar's region to USA's. Can't use USA because it is very different

submitted by /u/BasilOdin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BasilOdin, Jun 4, 2020

2. Calendar account import: Connecting to a service screen appears in foreign language

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the account and check if that fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Calendar app and click on Settings Icon.

• Click on Accounts and select the account that you have added.

• Click on Delete this account.

• Close and reopen the Calendar app and check if the language has changed.

• Now try to read the account and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Calendar language

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Calendar language

1. Calendar language - Similar Threads - Calendar language

2. Taskbar Calendar In Mandarin. Language In English??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Calendar In Mandarin. Language In English??: Hi everyone,My taskbar calendar is displaying in Mandarin despite my settings language being set to English.https://imgur.com/a/767joeRCan anyone help? Windows Build/Version23H2 22631.2792...
  3. Taskbar Calendar In Mandarin. Language In English??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Calendar In Mandarin. Language In English??: Hi everyone,My taskbar calendar is displaying in Mandarin despite my settings language being set to English.https://imgur.com/a/767joeRCan anyone help? Windows Build/Version23H2 22631.2792...
  4. Having issues with the calendar app. How do I get rid of the display language on the app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with the calendar app. How do I get rid of the display language on the app?: For a while now, the calendar app has had Japanese on the bottom of the numbers. I just need someone to tell me where in the settings can I fix this issue. Microsoft offers no help in actually fixing the display for the app talking about the Get Help section is just bringing...
  5. Having issues with the calendar app. How do I get rid of the display language on the app?

Having issues with the calendar app. How do I get rid of the display language on the app?: For a while now, the calendar app has had Japanese on the bottom of the numbers. I just need someone to tell me where in the settings can I fix this issue. Microsoft offers no help in actually fixing the display for the app talking about the Get Help section is just bringing...
  6. Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11....: Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11. How do I fix this annoying bug ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-volume-battery-calendar-language-icons-appear/02a478f2-7406-4618-873b-7c250fea4801
  7. Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11....

Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11....: Wifi, Volume, Battery, Calendar, Language icons appear cut in the taskbar in Windows 11. How do I fix this annoying bug ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-volume-battery-calendar-language-icons-appear/02a478f2-7406-4618-873b-7c250fea4801
  8. Windows Defender GONE - Wifi, sound icon, calendar, language options not working on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender GONE - Wifi, sound icon, calendar, language options not working on the...: Where do I start.Happy updrage from Windows 10 to 11 only it turns out it's been a game of who's the best wizard between me and Windows.Windows defender is gone even after a second install. And no I'm not wiping out my drive to do a fresh install.The right icons on the task...
  9. Windows Defender GONE - Wifi, sound icon, calendar, language options not working on the...

Windows Defender GONE - Wifi, sound icon, calendar, language options not working on the...: Where do I start.Happy updrage from Windows 10 to 11 only it turns out it's been a game of who's the best wizard between me and Windows.Windows defender is gone even after a second install. And no I'm not wiping out my drive to do a fresh install.The right icons on the task...
  10. Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar

Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar: Hi all,I am using windows 11 latest updates. For some reasons the calendar is in two language. I want to get rid of the gibberish one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gibberish-language-in-windows-11-calendar/2774fa64-a8fe-4f00-b6c1-8871ff11b80c