Windows 10: Calendar, Mail and Search not working

Discus and support Calendar, Mail and Search not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some Windows functions are not working. So far I have noticed:Mail: the app opens and displays the list of emails, but when I click one, it freezes for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juan CarlosSaavedra, May 30, 2023.

1. Calendar, Mail and Search not working

Some Windows functions are not working. So far I have noticed:Mail: the app opens and displays the list of emails, but when I click one, it freezes for some seconds and then it crashes.Calendar: quen I click on the time/date on the bottom right of the screen, the calendar does not shows up.Search functionality: clicking windows key + typyng does not perform a search. Neither does using the search function in explorer.I suppouse those probems are all related, but haven't found a solution yet.Any ideas?

:)

Juan CarlosSaavedra, May 30, 2023
  2. vox2017 Win User

mail and calendar not working windows 10

THIS WILL NOT WORK.

vox2017, May 30, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Calendar, Mail and Search not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 30, 2023
  4. Calendar, Mail and Search not working

searching for old mails in mail and calendar app

Hi Parth,

Mail for Windows 10 allows you to search for messages by sender name,
    subject, or content. You cannot search for messages by email address or by date.

Moreover, if you can't find older messages, you probably need to change your sync duration for messages and calendar items. We suggest that you through these support articles to learn more about Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post on this thread.

Amylove Loy, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Calendar, Mail and Search not working

1. Calendar, Mail and Search not working - Similar Threads - Calendar Mail Search

2. Calendar, Mail and Search not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar, Mail and Search not working: Some Windows functions are not working. So far I have noticed:Mail: the app opens and displays the list of emails, but when I click one, it freezes for some seconds and then it crashes.Calendar: quen I click on the time/date on the bottom right of the screen, the calendar...
  3. Mail and calendar is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and calendar is not working: Mail and calendar is not able to open I have tried reinstalling , uninstall and reinstalling window store too and SFC and dsim too but still nothing is working....
  4. Mail calendar app not working

in Browsers and Email
    Mail calendar app not working: I am running Windows 10 Home version 21H1 OS build 19043.1055 on a HP laptop. let me apologize up front this is going to be a long post. Please read to the end so you know what I have done before you ask me to do something I have not already tried. This all started sometime...
  5. Is Microsoft Aware that the Calendar portion of the Mail/Calendar App "Search" Function...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is Microsoft Aware that the Calendar portion of the Mail/Calendar App "Search" Function...: I've been pleading for help with this and now others are starting to as well. Is MS aware of the fact that their "windows store app" mail and calendar app - CALENDAR part only search function stopped working a month ago? This is not a sync issue. The calendar events are...
  6. Windows Calendar search not working

in Cortana
    Windows Calendar search not working: The search facility within my Windows 10 Calendar app has stopped working. When I type something into the search box and click the magnifying glass it returns two messages. Immediately beneath the search box the message states <Cannot search the account "Microsoft account">...
  7. Mail and Calendar not working

Mail and Calendar not working: Sometime in the last 2 months my mail and calendar along with weather, people, calculator, and photos have stopped working. When launched the blue splash screen starts to load up, then the app goes away. I've tried to restore to several last points, that didn't work. I've...
  8. Calendar/Mail app not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar/Mail app not working: Like the subject says I can't get my mail to work, it opens up for a sec then automatically closes. I have tried to: reset the app through Mail and Calendar app no luck. after that I ran PowerShell as an admin and typed in Get-AppxPackage...
  9. Cortana/Search/calendar/mail/weather/groove music/moviesTV not working

Cortana/Search/calendar/mail/weather/groove music/moviesTV not working: As the title says, when I click on cortana button, nothing happens. I used to be able to search stuff after opening start by simply typing, but that also doesn't work anymore. Also several apps that I use fairly often don't work as well as seen in this picture: [img]...
  10. Mail,Calendar,groove music not working

Mail,Calendar,groove music not working: The Mail, Calendar and groove music app open for a second and close right away I have done a google search and have not found anything if anyone has any information on this or had the problem it would be great help thanks 11519