Windows 10: Calendar missing in Windows Explorer

Discus and support Calendar missing in Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot access the Drop Down Calendar in the Windows Explorer Search box. This is happening on both my and my wife's laptops. We have the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by othersheep, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Calendar missing in Windows Explorer

I cannot access the Drop Down Calendar in the Windows Explorer Search box. This is happening on both my and my wife's laptops. We have the latest Windows updates.

It used to work by simply starting a search by date, but now if I want to search by a date range, I have to type in MODIFIED: followed by the date range -- remembering to include the [space] dot dot [space].

Please help. If it has been removed by MS, it would be nice for it to be put it back.

:)

othersheep, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Feb 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Calendar missing in Windows Explorer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Calendar missing in Windows Explorer

1. Calendar missing in Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Calendar missing Explorer

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing calendar events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing calendar events: I opened my calendar today and I am missing events. How did that happen and how do I get them back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-calendar-events/7b6ad2ee-8584-4560-808a-bce46805ae9c
  4. missing calendar

missing calendar: Hello! All of a sudden my calendar has disappeared from my available apps. When I click on the date in the bottom right-hand corner the calendar small one appears, but I can't click on to make an appointment or view appointments....
  5. My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing: Family calendar suddenly disappear, please check asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-calendar-works-but-family-calendar-in/0961b631-3660-4d00-956f-965df396bb6d
  6. Missing calendar preview switch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing calendar preview switch: Hello! I am on latest dev channel build and I don't have the switch for enabling the new windows calendar. It happened after i did a update with iso - i set it to keep my files only. I had it before after update. Is there any way to enable the new calendar? submitted by...
  7. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING: I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing in my Microsoft app calendar. Today it is showing nothing entered for the entire year. Where has all the data gone and how do I get it back?...
  8. Windows Calendar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar missing: I was expecting reminders of packages sent and refunds to be received but nothing came up on my calendar when I booted up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/windows-calendar-missing/a59c9a51-7193-4543-b84f-baab91420150
  9. calendar notification option is missing

calendar notification option is missing: Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the mail app (using PowerShell), which included also uninstalling the calendar app. After...
  10. Calendar app - reminder missing

Calendar app - reminder missing: Maybe this is little unusual question, but I don't know where else to ask. I am using calendar app in windows 10, as a default calendar app on my desktop. when I put some reminder it does appear on windows, but NOT on my iPhone. I am using google calendar and google account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows drop down calendar file explorer