Windows 10: Calendar New Event

Discus and support Calendar New Event in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zplugger, Oct 1, 2015.

1. zplugger Win User

Calendar New Event

Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this.

*sarc

:)

zplugger, Oct 1, 2015
  2. J7aka Win User

Adding new events to Calendar

My calendar in Windows 10 won't allow me to add new items. The "New Event" text is bright blue, but does nothing when I click on it, or on the "+" beside it. In addition, all my past events from Windows 8.1 do not appear on the calendar.

When I go to Outlook online, I can see my past events, I can create new events, but these events do not appear on my "calendar" application. Is there any way to get my Calendar app to show this info?

J7aka, Oct 1, 2015
  3. SimonPPM Win User
    Colour of tasks not correct

No, I selected the correct calendar. Perhaps my explanation was not adequate.

If I create a new event in agenda for the magenta calendar, I get a magenta event.

If I create a new task in 'to do' view for the calendar that should be magenta it is in displayed in teal.

i.e. I have a calendar 1 - teal, calendar 2 - magenta.

For calendar 1 - all OK
    For calendar 2 - events are in magenta - fine and dandy, but tasks are in teal - not correct.

SimonPPM, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

Calendar New Event

1. Calendar New Event - Similar Threads - Calendar Event

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  4. Why do all my old e-mails saved on my E Drive now only open as a Calendar event? Have they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do all my old e-mails saved on my E Drive now only open as a Calendar event? Have they...: Why do all my old e-mails saved on my E Drive now only open as a Calendar event? Have they all been irretrievably lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-all-my-old-e-mails-saved-on-my-e-drive-now/3b9cc72e-ee88-47ce-a5a2-b876649ad985
  5. Why do all my old e-mails saved on my E Drive now only open as a Calendar event? Have they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do all my old e-mails saved on my E Drive now only open as a Calendar event? Have they...: Why do all my old e-mails saved on my E Drive now only open as a Calendar event? Have they all been irretrievably lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-all-my-old-e-mails-saved-on-my-e-drive-now/3b9cc72e-ee88-47ce-a5a2-b876649ad985
  6. Why do all my old e-mails saved on my E Drive now only open as a Calendar event? Have they...

7. On a laptop with a Ukrainian interface, it shows calendar events in russia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On a laptop with a Ukrainian interface, it shows calendar events in russia: A very unpleasant problem has arisen. I am using a laptop in Ukraine and today, after turning on the device, I saw a message on the main screen that today is the day of national unity in russia. [Deleted by moderator] I have carefully checked my settings and everywhere I have...
  8. On a laptop with a Ukrainian interface, it shows calendar events in russia

On a laptop with a Ukrainian interface, it shows calendar events in russia: A very unpleasant problem has arisen. I am using a laptop in Ukraine and today, after turning on the device, I saw a message on the main screen that today is the day of national unity in russia. [Deleted by moderator] I have carefully checked my settings and everywhere I have...
  9. How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...: I had to delete my Hotmail email address from my iPhone and when I re installed it all my iPhone calendar events had disappeared. I reset my phone, and reinstalled it using my iCloud back up. The events were back but within 5 minutes they disappeared again. I repeated this...
  10. How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...

How do I contact someone at outlook? The events from my iPhone calendar have disappeared,...: I had to delete my Hotmail email address from my iPhone and when I re installed it all my iPhone calendar events had disappeared. I reset my phone, and reinstalled it using my iCloud back up. The events were back but within 5 minutes they disappeared again. I repeated this...