Windows 10: Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

Discus and support Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After updating a few days ago the calendar no longer appears when clicking on the taskbar clock. Nothing happens at all. I tried toggling the clock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Quick_Question_4_You, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

After updating a few days ago the calendar no longer appears when clicking on the taskbar clock. Nothing happens at all.

I tried toggling the clock icon on and off in the taskbar settings, but that didn't work.

Any ideas for how to fix it? That calendar popup was very useful for quickly checking dates.

submitted by /u/Quick_Question_4_You
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Quick_Question_4_You, Aug 22, 2020
  2. PJDuro Win User

Windows 10 calendar not showing when I click the clock from taskbar

I routinely use the popup calendar from the taskbar during everyday work. Upon rebooting my PC today (Win10: 1909 Build 18363.693) it appears that the calendar is no longer being triggered by left mouse clicks on the taskbar clock.

I have tried following the steps (described back in 2017) to resolve this by resetting the Region | Date and System Icons | Clock following a locked link (URL at the bottom of this thread) but it didn't work. Multiple reboots, along with following these
    reset steps also didn't bring functionality back.

Please help!!

Windows 10 calendar not showing when I click the clock from taskbar

PJDuro, Aug 22, 2020
  3. How to trigger the display of the Windows calendar popup that shows up when the clock in the taskbar is clicked?

There's a calendar that pops up when you click the time in the Windows taskbar.

Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock uWL0T.jpg

Is there any other way to trigger its display rather than having to click on the clock in the taskbar? Perhaps through a command line or something similar?

I have a Rainmeter clock and I would much rather have it show up on clicking it instead, so that I can hide the clock in the taskbar altogether.

laggingreflex, Aug 22, 2020
  4. EMH222 Win User

Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

Taskbar calendar/clock invisible after update

Following an update around 9/17/16, the calendar/clock data on my left side taskbar would not display unless the cursor was over it. Even then, it's very dim. The popup calendar/clock still works if I click on the dimmed icon. If I move the taskbar to the
    top or bottom of page, calendar/clock is visible. The task bar is not compressed or crowded with too many icons. I have tried some of the remedies previously posted. This feature is important to me, so suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

EMH222, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock

1. Calendar no longer showing when clicking on the taskbar clock - Similar Threads - Calendar longer showing

2. Calendar not Showing When Clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not Showing When Clicked: II just did a Windows Insider update to the latest version beta. But after that I can not bring up the calendar in the lower right corner when I click. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you....
  3. Calendar not Showing When Clicked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar not Showing When Clicked: II just did a Windows Insider update to the latest version beta. But after that I can not bring up the calendar in the lower right corner when I click. Is there a way to fix it? Thank you....
  4. How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to call taskbar's calendar without click the clock?: I make a command so everytime it's execute, the taskbar calendar will pop up. Can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-call-taskbars-calendar-without-click-the/ee173ce5-903c-4a8a-8d58-c36e4fb178cb
  5. Windows 10 Calendar is correct but Agenda when you click on the clock on taskbar is off...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Calendar is correct but Agenda when you click on the clock on taskbar is off...: Howdy, I don't know if this is some kind of wrong setting or if it's a glitch, but here it is. I have all of my classes and appointments in Google Calendar, which I really just use to sync between my iPhone and my Windows 10 laptop. I never actually do anything through...
  6. Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.

Windows taskbar clock is NOT showing calendar when clicked.: After recent windows upgrade - windows 10 Pro- V: 20H2 and OSBuild: 19042.867, I am not able to click on taskbar clock and see the calendar popup. [ATTACH] This issue has started on 2 of my windows systems. Already tried all the solutions shared in 2017 and 2018....
  7. How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?: Clicking the taskbar -> clock brings up the current months calendar (borrowed image). Assuming events exists on calendar why don't they show up as at least tick marks or something on each day an event exist? Can I change a setting to make that happen? Showing all events all...
  8. Windows 10 calendar not showing on taskbar when I click it?

Windows 10 calendar not showing on taskbar when I click it?: So basically today I noticed that when I went to my taskbar to try and view my calendar and I click it , nothing happens?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-not-showing-on-taskbar-when-i/1b805c87-995c-4ae0-8343-c4a30f37daa3
  9. Windows 10 calendar not showing when I click the clock from taskbar

Windows 10 calendar not showing when I click the clock from taskbar: I routinely use the popup calendar from the taskbar during everyday work. Upon rebooting my PC today Win10: 1909 Build 18363.693 it appears that the calendar is no longer being triggered by left mouse clicks on the taskbar clock. I have tried following the steps described...
  10. Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar

Invisible Clock and Calendar on Taskbar: For the past few days, the clock and calendar on my taskbar are invisible. When I mouse over the blank space where they should be it shows me the date, and when I click in the blank space the clock and calendar come up like normal. Did I deselect a setting somewhere?...