Windows 10: calendar not located

Discus and support calendar not located in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-located/da1b1417-8737-4441-b50f-09fcdf58c214 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carollienhard, Feb 5, 2019.

1. calendar not located

now what?

:)

carollienhard, Feb 5, 2019

2. Issues with Calendar Location and Invites

Hi Alex,

We need more information for us to identify why you are unable to add participants and add a location in Calendar.

• Just to verify, which app are you using? Is it the pre-installed Calendar app with Windows 10, Office Outlook Calendar feature or Outlook Web App Calendar?
    • Are you getting any error messages or code when you try to add a location?
    • Is this for company or business account?
    • Are you also using an Exchange Server or ActiveSync?
    • Please provide a screenshot.
    To attach a screenshot, follow the instructions below:

• Recreate the issue on the application and press the Print Scrn button on your keyboard.
    • Open Paint, then paste (Ctrl+V).
    • Save the file as *.JPEG.
    • When replying on this thread, click Insert image.

calendar not located 4432d549-616f-45bf-a548-29f64fc51779.png
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    We'll appreciate a more detailed response.

Eugene deV, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Apps Unable to open

Thank you for the information.

If that's the case, we suggest resetting Mail & Calendar app by following the steps below:

• On the search bar, type Settings and press Enter.
    • Select Apps.
    • Locate and click Mail and Calendar, select Reset.

After resetting the apps, we recommend resetting cache of Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Let us know if you're able to access Mail & Calendar apps.

Regards.

Justine Pel, Feb 5, 2019
  4. calendar not located

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

calendar not located

1. calendar not located - Similar Threads - calendar located

2. Outlook calendar location autofill or suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar location autofill or suggestions: I found a solution regarding why location suggestions and or address verification do not work in Outlook. So many forum articles mention this works in OWA but does not in Outlook or offer generic repair fix it solutions. One more concrete reason is that the Geolocation...
  3. Outlook calendar location autofill or suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook calendar location autofill or suggestions: I found a solution regarding why location suggestions and or address verification do not work in Outlook. So many forum articles mention this works in OWA but does not in Outlook or offer generic repair fix it solutions. One more concrete reason is that the Geolocation...
  4. Mail and calendar app location field is not clickable or selectable

Mail and calendar app location field is not clickable or selectable: The windows 10 mail and calendar app has a serious flaw in the calendar event view. Any URL added to the location field which is very common for zoom out other online meetings for instance is neither clickable nor selectable to copy. It is unbelievable that the simplest of...
  5. windows 10 calendar location suggestions not working

windows 10 calendar location suggestions not working: I have been using the windows 10 calendar for a couple of years and all of the sudden it does not show suggested locations anymore. I used this feature all the time and can't figure out what happened. Any suggestions?...
  6. Mail and Calendar locations

Mail and Calendar locations: I have a new Logitech K350 keyboard I would love to assign and use the Function buttons to open Microsoft Mail, and Calendar. I have been unable to find their location. I need to be able to browse for the file to assign them. Help!...
  7. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  8. Win 10 1909 - Taskbar Calendar Events storage Location?

Win 10 1909 - Taskbar Calendar Events storage Location?: Okay, now when we click on time/date, we can add events, great. And you don't even have to be signed into a Microsoft account, even better. The question is, were is the EVENT FILE being stored on my hard drive, which folder. I noticed the add event stuff on taskbar Calendar...
  9. Windows 10 mail and calendar app... change store location?

Windows 10 mail and calendar app... change store location?: How to do what I wrote above? I have multiple accounts with many many storage data and my C: is very small. I need to use D: but in the options I cant move its data storage location!!! 83767
  10. Location of Windows Calendar .ics files?

Location of Windows Calendar .ics files?: Anyone know the location of the .ics files saved by Windows Calendar? I am hoping to use these files for the Rainlendar program.. 20127

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is windows calendar located