Windows 10: Calendar not popping up on taskbar

Discus and support Calendar not popping up on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot get the calendar to pop up when clicking on the time and date in the lower right hand corner on the taskbar. It will pop up on other accounts on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacksonCarter1, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Calendar not popping up on taskbar

Cannot get the calendar to pop up when clicking on the time and date in the lower right hand corner on the taskbar. It will pop up on other accounts on the same PC, but not on my main account. How do I fix this? I've tried several suggestions from other posts but none have worked.

:)

JacksonCarter1, Sep 8, 2020

2. Search and taskbar keeps popping up

Hi Sazmo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design.

However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Windows Taskbar Calendar not Working

Hi,

It's really odd for an update/s to cause an issue to a computer since they were made to enhance the performance of its system and to fix the bugs/glitches. Let just say that a conflict on your system files are the one that causing the issue from the last
    update. Let's see if turning on and off the the clock in the system icon menu will make a difference. Follow these steps to do so:

• Right click on the Taskbar, then choose Taskbar settings.
    • Scroll down to Notification area, then click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle the Clock icon off, then close the Settings menu.
    • Repeat steps #1-#3 to toggle on the Clock icon on.

Once done, check if you'll be able to pull up the Calendar on the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Calendar not popping up on taskbar

how to retreive my calendar on windsow 10 taskbar

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Calendar might go missing from the taskbar if it is been unpin.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Type Calendar in search box next to Start Menu.

2. Then right click on the application icon and click on Pin to Taskbar.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Calendar not popping up on taskbar

1. Calendar not popping up on taskbar - Similar Threads - Calendar popping taskbar

2. Calendar not popping up from taskbar when using multiple screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar not popping up from taskbar when using multiple screens: I use multiple displays and the calendar and clock only pop up on my main screen, not on my secondary monitor. How can I fix this?I saw someone asking a similiar question a year ago, I would've thought surely it'd be fixed by now?Thanks...
  3. Calendar not popping up from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not popping up from taskbar: I use multiple displays and the calendar and clock only pop up from my laptop, not on my secondary main monitor. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-popping-up-from-taskbar/3bacef70-1bef-44ff-bc6f-709b493b551b
  4. Calendar not popping up from taskbar

Calendar not popping up from taskbar: I use multiple displays and the calendar and clock only pop up from my laptop, not on my secondary main monitor. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-popping-up-from-taskbar/3bacef70-1bef-44ff-bc6f-709b493b551b
  5. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.: HelloI just recently started having a problem with the taskbar calendar that I did not have hours ago. When I click the dates on the taskbar, the calendar does not pop up. It shows the cursor with the loading circle for a split second then nothing.I run Windows 10 Pro....
  6. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.: HelloI just recently started having a problem with the taskbar calendar that I did not have hours ago. When I click the dates on the taskbar, the calendar does not pop up. It shows the cursor with the loading circle for a split second then nothing.I run Windows 10 Pro....
  7. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  9. Internet icon and calendar in taskbar unresponsive/not popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet icon and calendar in taskbar unresponsive/not popping up: A few days ago, I started experiencing problems with the Windows 10 system on my surface book 2. After I clicked the internet icon and the calendar bottom right on my taskbar, there is no pop-up window that shows the options for wifi options and calendar anymore. I've tried...
  10. Calendar pop up on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar pop up on desktop: Hi everyone! How can I remove the calendar on my desktop? It covers the icons and apps that I am working on. There is no close or minimize button shown. [ATTACH] Please help me. I cant see things that I am working on that part. I hope someone can help me on this problem....