Windows 10: Calendar Not showiing details

Discus and support Calendar Not showiing details in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In WIn 10 Home when I select start - enter - the calendar shows a blank calendar. When I select that item the full calendar (Google) shows with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carrotmuseum, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Calendar Not showiing details

In WIn 10 Home when I select start - enter - the calendar shows a blank calendar. When I select that item the full calendar (Google) shows with my events included.

I would like to start-enter then the calendar image shows today's events without the need to go further.

Screenshot attached shows what I get now.

Win version 1903

:)

carrotmuseum, Aug 11, 2020

2. Calendar Not showiing details

In WIn 10 Home when I select start - enter - the calendar shows a blank calendar. When I select that item the full calendar (Google) shows with my events included.

I would like to start-enter then the calendar image shows today's events without the need to go further.

Screenshot attached shows what I get now.

Win version 1903

carrotmuseum, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    Calendar Not showiing details

This was a good answer I read.......

Jacee, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Calendar Not showiing details

Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Event details

Hi Macote,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; which all additional details you are referring to?

I like to inform you that; while adding an event in your calendar, you will have the following options/details to add.

• Event name, location, and start and end times.

• Reminder and free/busy status (how the time should appear on your calendar).

• The Calendar where the event should appear (if you have more than one account).

• The description or agenda for the event.

• Choose Private if you don't want others to see event details.
    If any of the above mentioned details are missing, then there might be an issue with the Calendar app. I suggest you to perform Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar and hit Enter.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...5ce-8e1a-fc5802033d2f?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Calendar Not showiing details

1. Calendar Not showiing details - Similar Threads - Calendar showiing details

2. Detailed calendar status not showing on Windows 11 lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Detailed calendar status not showing on Windows 11 lock screen: The weather status does show, however. In the personalization section of settings, if I switch from weather to calendar, nothing shows on the lock screen. I've switched from the standard mail and calendar app to new Outlook, but that change didn't make a difference. I like to...
  3. Detailed calendar status not showing on Windows 11 lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detailed calendar status not showing on Windows 11 lock screen: The weather status does show, however. In the personalization section of settings, if I switch from weather to calendar, nothing shows on the lock screen. I've switched from the standard mail and calendar app to new Outlook, but that change didn't make a difference. I like to...
  4. Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?: Hi,My Mail and Calendar are taking up more than 80GB in storage and I read somewhere that resetting could decrease and clears up some storage.However, how will it affect my emails & the calendar details I've had on the calendar?Will the storage amount be back if I...
  5. Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?

Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?: Hi,My Mail and Calendar are taking up more than 80GB in storage and I read somewhere that resetting could decrease and clears up some storage.However, how will it affect my emails & the calendar details I've had on the calendar?Will the storage amount be back if I...
  6. 3d effects in photos not showiing

3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  7. Mail and Calendar not displayed for Lock Screen Detailed/Quick Status

Mail and Calendar not displayed for Lock Screen Detailed/Quick Status: Good day, and I hope everyone is having a good New Year so far, all things considered. :) After upgrading my Windows 10 Pro to version 2004, build 19041.685, all possible apps disappeared from the quick status + options. Prior to this update (upgrade??) I had the option for...
  8. Calendar Not showiing details

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Calendar Not showiing details: In WIn 10 Home when I select start - enter - the calendar shows a blank calendar. When I select that item the full calendar (Google) shows with my events included. I would like to start-enter then the calendar image shows today's events without the need to go further....
  9. Mail and Calendar not displayed for Lock Screen Detailed/Quick Status

Mail and Calendar not displayed for Lock Screen Detailed/Quick Status: After I updated from build 10130 to build 10159, I no longer can select Mail or Calendar apps to display Detailed / Quick Status to my lock screen because neither are listed in the drop-list. What must I do to get them back? 7678
  10. Working Internet Connection showis as Unidentified Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Working Internet Connection showis as Unidentified Network: ....... my internet connection is working, but shows as unidentified network (see screenshot). How do I get it identified ...?... [img] 84538