Windows 10: Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up

Discus and support Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My calendar's notification suddenly didn't show up on Thursday, June 17 and until now. I'm very sure that my notification setting for calendar is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sherry Gusfam Handoko, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up

My calendar's notification suddenly didn't show up on Thursday, June 17 and until now. I'm very sure that my notification setting for calendar is always on. I've already searched the solutions everywhere but none of those match my problem. So, how can I show the notification again, both banner and sound?

:)

Sherry Gusfam Handoko, Jun 20, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 20, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 20, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up

1. Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up - Similar Threads - Calendar Notification Doesn't

2. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  3. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  4. Calendar pop-up appears while I disabled it from notifications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar pop-up appears while I disabled it from notifications.: From the time I update my laptop software from setting->updates. Calendar pop-up always appears suddenly although it is disabled from setting->notifications. Please, help me to solve this issue. This creates problems while giving onlineline tests. Due to that problem, my...
  5. Calendar pop-up appears while I disabled it from notifications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar pop-up appears while I disabled it from notifications.: From the time I update my laptop software from setting->updates. Calendar pop-up always appears suddenly although it is disabled from setting->notifications. Please, help me to solve this issue. This creates problems while giving onlineline tests. Due to that problem, my...
  6. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  7. Calendar not popping up on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar not popping up on taskbar: Cannot get the calendar to pop up when clicking on the time and date in the lower right hand corner on the taskbar. It will pop up on other accounts on the same PC, but not on my main account. How do I fix this? I've tried several suggestions from other posts but none have...
  8. windows pop-up notifications

windows pop-up notifications: first i want to say where the w10 pop-ups is at the bottom right corner where there is time and date now i will get to where my issue is, i get pop-ups at the corner and i have discord chats notifications and also windows notifications like emails and other sorts like AV...
  9. Calendar pop up on desktop

Calendar pop up on desktop: Hi everyone! How can I remove the calendar on my desktop? It covers the icons and apps that I am working on. There is no close or minimize button shown. [ATTACH] Please help me. I cant see things that I am working on that part. I hope someone can help me on this problem....
  10. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22