Windows 10: Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off

Discus and support Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have turned off all notifications on the Notifications and actions page, and I am still getting upcoming calendar appointments on my lock screen,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by John1309, Jan 8, 2019.

1. John1309 Win User

Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off

I have turned off all notifications on the Notifications and actions page, and I am still getting upcoming calendar appointments on my lock screen, some of which are private. I have not seen this feature before, please could you help me further to turn it off?

The calendar notification is coming from my Outlook 2016 calendar (O365).

My OS is Windows 10 Pro Build 17134.

My device is a laptop.

Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off ebf8e7d0-055e-4f2a-926b-54099d927385?upload=true.jpg

:)

John1309, Jan 8, 2019

2. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jan 8, 2019
  3. calendar notifications on PC lock screen - windows 10

HOW DO I ... get calendar notifications on PC lock screen - in windows 10? Can use either FANTASTICAL and / or Google calendar.

Thanks in advance.

Larry --

lgc2523654, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off

Notifications not showing on my locked screen !!

Notifications from texts and messaging will not show on my locked screen. The weather icon does, but not the others. I have it set to show notifications in action center when my phone is locked and to show notifications on the lock screen. I have the
    apps chosen individually to show. Still will not do it.....HELP !!!

DeborahRobnett, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off

1. Calendar notification showing on Windows 10 lock screen, even though notification are off - Similar Threads - Calendar notification showing

2. News and interests shows notifications even though notifications are disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and interests shows notifications even though notifications are disabled: I find the red notification icon in the "news and interests" bar in the taskbar to be annoying. Hovering over "news and interests" shows that there is indeed a notification. However, I have disabled notifications under settings/notifications in the "news and interests"...
  3. News and interests shows notifications even though notifications are disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and interests shows notifications even though notifications are disabled: I find the red notification icon in the "news and interests" bar in the taskbar to be annoying. Hovering over "news and interests" shows that there is indeed a notification. However, I have disabled notifications under settings/notifications in the "news and interests"...
  4. Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on: As you can see, notifications are on, as well as notification banners. but the notification banners DO NOT show up when they're supposed to. Why is this????? they show up in the action center, but NOT as a banner. I need them to show up as a banner....
  5. Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on

Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on: As you can see, notifications are on, as well as notification banners. but the notification banners DO NOT show up when they're supposed to. Why is this????? they show up in the action center, but NOT as a banner. I need them to show up as a banner....
  6. Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 Calendar Lock Screen Notification

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Calendar Lock Screen Notification: Hi,Does anyone know how I can set a reminder for holidays so that the Windows 10 notification on the lock screen from the Windows Calendar app displays the reminder every day for a week before the event?When I try to edit a holiday, whether it's the Hotmail US Holidays...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar Lock Screen Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calendar Lock Screen Notification: Hi,Does anyone know how I can set a reminder for holidays so that the Windows 10 notification on the lock screen from the Windows Calendar app displays the reminder every day for a week before the event?When I try to edit a holiday, whether it's the Hotmail US Holidays...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar Lock Screen Notification

10. Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen: My computer is a Surface Pro 4 with the latest version of Windows 10, and it is fully updated. I've enabled the "Calendar notifications on lock screen option" in the Personalization settings, and nothing appeared on the lock screen. Even after restarting the computer, nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notifications on lock screen even though off