Windows 10: Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

Discus and support Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Itsoof, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Itsoof Win User

Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked through the community about it and it shows that I need to turn on notifications in the setting app. When I went to notifications in the settings app, Calendar doesn't show up at all.

:)

Itsoof, Jul 10, 2021
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app. [​IMG]

DavidG, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Calendar app not showing notifications

Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the taskbar, I reset the app and also in system, notifications and actions calendar is not in the list but Is.

- - - Updated - - -

Marked as solved, I added a test in my calendar and it just started working. If anything I’ll report back or open another thread, thank you !

Steven Campoli, Jul 10, 2021
  4. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

Still not working. I want Calendar Notifications (events I added to calendar) to appear in the bottom right corner of my Desktop. Also want them to appear in the Action Center (icon to the right of the clock).

DavidG, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app. - Similar Threads - Calendar notifications are

2. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  3. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  4. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  5. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  6. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

8. Calendar app not showing notifications

Calendar app not showing notifications: Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the taskbar, I reset the app and also made sure in system, notifications and actions that calendar is turned on. Mail works just fine....
  9. CALENDAR APP NO NOTIFICATIONS ON DESKTOP

CALENDAR APP NO NOTIFICATIONS ON DESKTOP: I do not receive desktop notifications for calendar events nor do they appear in action center. I have tried various fixes with no results. I recently cured a no sound with notifications problem by deleting and reinstalling the Mail app. Also, I would like to receive the...
  10. Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing: My Calendar notifications have stopped working. The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events. When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below. I am used to relying on the Calendar...