Windows 10: Calendar notifications aren't working...

Discus and support Calendar notifications aren't working... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Windows Calendar isn't showing notification popups, and I need them to show because I need several reminders every day because I take meds. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D.Denney, Apr 13, 2021.

1. D.Denney Win User

Calendar notifications aren't working...

Hello. Windows Calendar isn't showing notification popups, and I need them to show because I need several reminders every day because I take meds. I can't find anything in the settings regarding notification popups. Any help would be appreciated. I can't find anything regarding Calendar in the topics of these forums.

:)

D.Denney, Apr 13, 2021
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Calendar notifications aren't working... [​IMG]

DavidG, Apr 13, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Calendar notifications aren't working...

Calendar app not showing notifications

Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the taskbar, I reset the app and also in system, notifications and actions calendar is not in the list but Is.

- - - Updated - - -

Marked as solved, I added a test in my calendar and it just started working. If anything I’ll report back or open another thread, thank you !

Steven Campoli, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Calendar notifications aren't working...

1. Calendar notifications aren't working... - Similar Threads - Calendar notifications aren't

2. My search bar and calendar aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar and calendar aren't working.: Calendar won't open and Search bar won't let me type anything.- Recently trying to open the calendar in the bottom right corner will not stay open longer than a couple of seconds, when I go to the search bar to open an app, after I start typing it goes away. I have...
  3. My search bar and calendar aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar and calendar aren't working.: Calendar won't open and Search bar won't let me type anything.- Recently trying to open the calendar in the bottom right corner will not stay open longer than a couple of seconds, when I go to the search bar to open an app, after I start typing it goes away. I have...
  4. Notifications and calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  5. Notifications and calendar stopped working

Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  6. Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.: I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked through the community about it and it shows that I need to turn on notifications in the setting app. When I went to notifications...
  7. Calendar files aren't saving properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar files aren't saving properly.: When I open a calendar file--like a .ics file--Cain a browser or in Microsoft Outlook to try to add an appointment to my Microsoft Outlook calendar, it opens instead in the calendar of my husband, who uses my computer sometimes. Everything worked fine until about a week...
  8. calendar notification option is missing

calendar notification option is missing: Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the mail app (using PowerShell), which included also uninstalling the calendar app. After...
  9. Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing: My Calendar notifications have stopped working. The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events. When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below. I am used to relying on the Calendar...
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644