Windows 10: Calendar notifications say private

Discus and support Calendar notifications say private in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 1903, Ok, so, My desktop updated to 1903 a couple of weeks ago and it asked me to reconnect my calendars, etc... and now all of my imported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rasta Monkey, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Calendar notifications say private

Windows 10 1903,

Ok, so, My desktop updated to 1903 a couple of weeks ago and it asked me to reconnect my calendars, etc... and now all of my imported google calendar events pop as "Private Event". So, the only way I know what the event entails is to click on the notification. After the update it did ask me to reconnect my google account but, it had done that with previous updates as well. Any suggestions and or information would be appreciated. I did delete and reimport the calendars as well as search the settings.

:)

Rasta Monkey, Dec 3, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 3, 2019
  3. DavidG Win User
    Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Calendar notifications say private [​IMG]

DavidG, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Perry Win User

Calendar notifications say private

Make Outlook show calendar notifications in the Windows 10 notification bar

we can set the account up in Windows Mail app, turning off sync for mail and contacts.

Calendar reminders will use the Windows reminder system and display prominently in the corner of your screen, on top of any open programs.

Calendar notifications say private UVUOj.png

Please refer to the steps below:

1. Add your Exchange account to Mail app. Win 10 will automatically configure this account on Calendar App too.
    2. Open Start > Settings > System > Notification&Actions.
    3. Turn on notifications for Outlook and Calendar but turn off the option for Mail.

Calendar notifications say private OLTd5.png

Reference link

Perry, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Calendar notifications say private

1. Calendar notifications say private - Similar Threads - Calendar notifications private

2. Notifications and calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  3. Calendar notifications aren't working...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar notifications aren't working...: Hello. Windows Calendar isn't showing notification popups, and I need them to show because I need several reminders every day because I take meds. I can't find anything in the settings regarding notification popups. Any help would be appreciated. I can't find anything...
  4. Calendar app not showing notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar app not showing notifications: Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the taskbar, I reset the app and also made sure in system, notifications and actions that calendar is turned on. Mail works just fine....
  5. about calendar notification on lockscreen

about calendar notification on lockscreen: Hi there, It pegs me when I see a calendar notification on my lockscreen. I do not want that. Can someone instruct me how to achieve that please?...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar app notifications showing only "Private event"

Windows 10 Calendar app notifications showing only "Private event": I made a bunch of reminders in a separate Google Calendar, and I synced that calendar with my Windows 10 Calendar desktop app. This calendar was created as private, and it needs to remain private. The sync is automatic and system-wide on Windows 10 configured in the...
  7. CALENDAR APP NO NOTIFICATIONS ON DESKTOP

CALENDAR APP NO NOTIFICATIONS ON DESKTOP: I do not receive desktop notifications for calendar events nor do they appear in action center. I have tried various fixes with no results. I recently cured a no sound with notifications problem by deleting and reinstalling the Mail app. Also, I would like to receive the...
  8. calendar notification option is missing

calendar notification option is missing: Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the mail app (using PowerShell), which included also uninstalling the calendar app. After...
  9. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

Calendar And Notifications Won't Open: good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to open the systray calendar or the systray notifications sidepanel on my roommates without ccleaner ever being installed on...
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644