Windows 10: Calendar notifications say private

Discus and support Calendar notifications say private in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 1903, Ok, so, My desktop updated to 1903 a couple of weeks ago and it asked me to reconnect my calendars, etc... and now all of my imported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rasta Monkey, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

1. Calendar notifications say private

Windows 10 1903,

Ok, so, My desktop updated to 1903 a couple of weeks ago and it asked me to reconnect my calendars, etc... and now all of my imported google calendar events pop as "Private Event". So, the only way I know what the event entails is to click on the notification. After the update it did ask me to reconnect my google account but, it had done that with previous updates as well. Any suggestions and or information would be appreciated. I did delete and reimport the calendars as well as search the settings.

:)

Rasta Monkey, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

3. DavidG Win User
    Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Calendar notifications say private [​IMG]

4. Perry Win User

Calendar notifications say private

Make Outlook show calendar notifications in the Windows 10 notification bar

we can set the account up in Windows Mail app, turning off sync for mail and contacts.

Calendar reminders will use the Windows reminder system and display prominently in the corner of your screen, on top of any open programs.

Calendar notifications say private UVUOj.png

Please refer to the steps below:

1. Add your Exchange account to Mail app. Win 10 will automatically configure this account on Calendar App too.
    2. Open Start > Settings > System > Notification&Actions.
    3. Turn on notifications for Outlook and Calendar but turn off the option for Mail.

Calendar notifications say private OLTd5.png

Reference link

Thema:

Calendar notifications say private

1. Calendar notifications say private - Similar Threads - Calendar notifications private

2. Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen: My computer is a Surface Pro 4 with the latest version of Windows 10, and it is fully updated. I've enabled the "Calendar notifications on lock screen option" in the Personalization settings, and nothing appeared on the lock screen. Even after restarting the computer, nothing...
  3. Page that says: Your connection is not private

in Browsers and Email
    Page that says: Your connection is not private: This is happening on only one site, The Wig Company.I have been trying to reach the site since yesterday afternoon on both Chrome and Firefox. See screenshots for what I get. I have Googled and so far I have not found anything satisfactory. I know this site is legit; have...
  4. Turned off calendar notifications by accident

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turned off calendar notifications by accident: I turned off my calendar notifications by accident and cannot get them back. I tried to reinstall the app but the issue persists. Please help. Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134.523....
  5. Why does Notification say 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Notification say 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications?: Notification says 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications. The 6 is still there but never do I ever see notifications in the action center when I used to for the first couple months after I upgraded to Windows 10 in December 2017. This has been...
  6. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  7. calendar notification option is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar notification option is missing: Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the mail app (using PowerShell), which included also uninstalling the calendar app. After...
  8. Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing: My Calendar notifications have stopped working. The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events. When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below. I am used to relying on the Calendar...
  9. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

Calendar And Notifications Won't Open: good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to open the systray calendar or the systray notifications sidepanel on my roommates without ccleaner ever being installed on...
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644