Windows 10: Calendar on taskbar

Discus and support Calendar on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. The calendar that pops up from the taskbar always shows the week being on Monday. I prefer to have weeks beginning Sunday, as with all my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TCMan, May 16, 2019 at 8:12 AM.

1. TCMan Win User

Calendar on taskbar

Hi. The calendar that pops up from the taskbar always shows the week being on Monday.

I prefer to have weeks beginning Sunday, as with all my other calendars.

Is there any way to make this change?

TIA.

--

Calendar on taskbar 96295a5d-3533-4886-aa85-be505dcc690a?upload=true.png

:)

2. Windows Taskbar Calendar not Working

Hi,

It's really odd for an update/s to cause an issue to a computer since they were made to enhance the performance of its system and to fix the bugs/glitches. Let just say that a conflict on your system files are the one that causing the issue from the last
    update. Let's see if turning on and off the the clock in the system icon menu will make a difference. Follow these steps to do so:

• Right click on the Taskbar, then choose Taskbar settings.
    • Scroll down to Notification area, then click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle the Clock icon off, then close the Settings menu.
    • Repeat steps #1-#3 to toggle on the Clock icon on.

Once done, check if you'll be able to pull up the Calendar on the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

3. how to retreive my calendar on windsow 10 taskbar

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Calendar might go missing from the taskbar if it is been unpin.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Type Calendar in search box next to Start Menu.

2. Then right click on the application icon and click on Pin to Taskbar.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 16, 2019 at 8:17 AM
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Calendar on taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Thema:

Calendar on taskbar

1. Calendar on taskbar - Similar Threads - Calendar taskbar

2. Taskbar popups (such as search, calendar) keep showing up at top of screen, how do I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar popups (such as search, calendar) keep showing up at top of screen, how do I...: Whenever I make a search on the taskbar, click on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom, or the calendar icon, the resulting "pop-up" is always aligned at the top of the screen instead of at the bottom where the taskbar is. Please see screenshot below. My question is, how do I...
  3. Windows 10 - GP Reg Edit - Only have Calendar, Power and Sound icons on taskbar

Windows 10 - GP Reg Edit - Only have Calendar, Power and Sound icons on taskbar: Hello, I work in an education environmnet and the students here must only be able to see the Power (battery), Volume/Sound (speakers) and Date/Time (Calendar) on the taskbar and no other icons. Within Group Policy - User Configuration/Policies/Administrative...
  4. Mail and Calendar App not visible in taskbar

Mail and Calendar App not visible in taskbar: I have been having this problem for a week now. Yesterday I spent over an hour chatting with and remoting a Microsoft Rep but the last thing he did was reboot my system and never returned after the reboot. I have come to the community to see if anybody has this problem. I...
  5. Chinese alphabet characters on taskbar popup calendar

Chinese alphabet characters on taskbar popup calendar: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these Chinese fonts on the taskbar calendar, please? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-alphabet-characters-on-taskbar-popup/565a004a-c9aa-4f47-bb80-c1ef92877f24
  6. The calendar function in Taskbar won't open without clicking the Start button

The calendar function in Taskbar won't open without clicking the Start button: I've noticed with build 17713, the calendar function accessed by clicking on the time icon in the Taskbar will not open unless I then click on the Start button which then opens both the start menu and the calendar. The start menu needs to remain open to use the calendar...
  7. "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock: Hi everybody! Yeah, so it may have taken me a long time, but I used the Windows 10 calendar app for the first time tonight. I created a "test event" starting in ~10 minutes from now. I get the calendar notification sound and a pop-up in the lower-left corner of my...
  8. Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared: Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is up to date . Thanks, Alan 43258
  9. Taskbar calendar off by one day

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar calendar off by one day: The new task bar calendar is off by one day. At the top of the calendar, where the time is shown, the date (day month, day and year) are correct. But the calendar below showing all the days of the month is off by one day. For example, it says today is Tuesday, August 17, 2015...
  10. Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display: Taskbar calendar edges are cut of on extended display. Screenshot (missing Sunday): [img] 20498