Windows 10: Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

Discus and support Calendar Opens to Wrong Date in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When opening the Microsoft Calendar for Windows 10, it always starts in April of 2020. All of my appointments and scheduled items are showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by justAnotheNumber, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

When opening the Microsoft Calendar for Windows 10, it always starts in April of 2020. All of my appointments and scheduled items are showing correctly, and if I press the "Today" button, it brings me to the correct date. How can I get the calendar to just open to this week initially?

:)

justAnotheNumber, Oct 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 calendar dates wrong

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your calendar is displaying the wrong days. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 4, 2021
  3. Gregorian calendar shows wrong date

Hi,

I realize that Gregorian calendar shows wrong date. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

• Are you facing issue on the calendar app or on the web calendar?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Calendar Opens to Wrong Date :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

1. Calendar Opens to Wrong Date - Similar Threads - Calendar Opens Wrong

2. Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days: The calendar widget in the bottom right of my screen Windows 11 Home, 64 bit, totally up to date has been showing the date on the wrong day. Oct 10, 2022 is on a Monday no matter where in the world you live but shows on the calendar as on a Tuesday. The system has the correct...
  3. Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days: The calendar widget in the bottom right of my screen Windows 11 Home, 64 bit, totally up to date has been showing the date on the wrong day. Oct 10, 2022 is on a Monday no matter where in the world you live but shows on the calendar as on a Tuesday. The system has the correct...
  4. Wrong installed on date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong installed on date: Hi,I resetted my PC earlier and noticed that the installed on date is said to be in 2525 screenshot below. I was wondering if that is a problem, for example will this affect finding new updates from windows update ? Note that when I resetted my pc the date was set for 2525...
  5. Wrong installed on date

Wrong installed on date: Hi,I resetted my PC earlier and noticed that the installed on date is said to be in 2525 screenshot below. I was wondering if that is a problem, for example will this affect finding new updates from windows update ? Note that when I resetted my pc the date was set for 2525...
  6. Wrong installed on date

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Date and Time is wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date and Time is wrong: My date and time is wrong and I cant seem to fix it. I have it set to set automatic time and time zone but it sets it to pacific time when I am central. It shows its 2 hours behind. I would set it manually but then I have trouble with programs not working correctly as the...
  8. Wrong File date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong File date: Hi, I'm facing a problem with the file's date. When I download the file I found that it shows a different date than it suppose to be. When I open the file properties Dialog Box it shows the correct date, but in the file explorer the data is wrong. Please see the below...
  9. Wrong ME in Windows Calendar

Wrong ME in Windows Calendar: Good morning all, I recently got a L: myname@outlook.com email address. But unfortunately my Windows Calendar still remembers the funny version of "Me" How do I tell Calendar there is a new "Me" ? Initially all is fine .... [ATTACH] But after saving, opening again and...
  10. WRONG DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WRONG DATE: Hey :) What can I do, if some Computers show up the wrong date? they are connected with internet and to ure servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/wrong-date/03bd42ab-edf3-4097-82db-2c517b71bfd9