Windows 10: Calendar pop up on desktop

Discus and support Calendar pop up on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone! How can I remove the calendar on my desktop? It covers the icons and apps that I am working on. There is no close or minimize button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Denver Agsalda, May 4, 2020.

1. Calendar pop up on desktop

Hi everyone!

How can I remove the calendar on my desktop? It covers the icons and apps that I am working on. There is no close or minimize button shown. Calendar pop up on desktop 3fe73760-064b-44ca-ac1d-4bb6adae934c?upload=true.jpg

Please help me. I cant see things that I am working on that part. I hope someone can help me on this problem.

Thanks!

:)

Denver Agsalda, May 4, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, May 4, 2020
  3. MBTG_1946 Win User
    calendar on desktop?

I want to display the calendar on my desktop like in Windows 7, but I can't find the gadgets icon. How do I get to gadgets -- step by step?

MBTG_1946, May 4, 2020
  4. Calendar pop up on desktop

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Calendar pop up on desktop

1. Calendar pop up on desktop - Similar Threads - Calendar pop desktop

2. Calendar Pop Up on Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Pop Up on Multiple Displays: Similar to this question; I want to be able to click on the clock on my secondary display to view my calendar pop-up instead of having to click just on the main display calendar. Is this do-able/can it be added if not?...
  3. Calendar Pop Up on Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Pop Up on Multiple Displays: Similar to this question; I want to be able to click on the clock on my secondary display to view my calendar pop-up instead of having to click just on the main display calendar. Is this do-able/can it be added if not?...
  4. Calendar not popping up from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not popping up from taskbar: I use multiple displays and the calendar and clock only pop up from my laptop, not on my secondary main monitor. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-popping-up-from-taskbar/3bacef70-1bef-44ff-bc6f-709b493b551b
  5. Calendar not popping up from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar not popping up from taskbar: I use multiple displays and the calendar and clock only pop up from my laptop, not on my secondary main monitor. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-popping-up-from-taskbar/3bacef70-1bef-44ff-bc6f-709b493b551b
  6. Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Notification Doesn't Pop Up: My calendar's notification suddenly didn't show up on Thursday, June 17 and until now. I'm very sure that my notification setting for calendar is always on. I've already searched the solutions everywhere but none of those match my problem. So, how can I show the notification...
  7. Calendar not popping up on taskbar

Calendar not popping up on taskbar: Cannot get the calendar to pop up when clicking on the time and date in the lower right hand corner on the taskbar. It will pop up on other accounts on the same PC, but not on my main account. How do I fix this? I've tried several suggestions from other posts but none have...
  8. desktop pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop pops up: I play American Truck Sim. and other games on Steam and I'm driving down the road when the desktop pops up and the game is put down on the task bar. If I click on the game icon on the task bar most of the time the game will reappear and I can continue to play. But in those...
  9. Desktop Pop Ups

Desktop Pop Ups: How do I remove pop up ads popping up on desktop, now while browsing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/desktop-pop-ups/7e7a4a58-3eab-44da-911e-51040839c9f0
  10. desktop pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desktop pop-ups: I have read many reviews about desktop pop-ups, with no answers. I had to log in to my Microsoft Account about this problem. What I noticed from the community the answer was always buy this buy that. if Microsoft continues this way of troubleshooting problems like this to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reminders window will pop up