Windows 10: Calendar Question

Discus and support Calendar Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I set a reminder in the Calendar App. for the Lady GaGa special on the 19th April. I must have set it to repeat rather than a one off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimmyt1au, Jun 28, 2020.

1. jimmyt1au Win User

Calendar Question

Hi everyone,
    I set a reminder in the Calendar App. for the Lady GaGa special on the 19th April. I must have set it to repeat rather than a one off. Since then it has repeated every Sunday since. I can no longer find the event in Calendar and can't turn it off. Any suggestions?

:)

jimmyt1au, Jun 28, 2020

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Calendar Question :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Calendar Question

Windows 10 calendar sync problem

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the results and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue with us. Let me assist you further from here.

At this point, I suggest you to check if it helps to use the web version of the calendar to sync the existing calendar details.

Please follow the below steps.

Step 1: Export Google Calendar

• Click on the the gear button, then navigate to Settings > Calendars > Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, so copy the .ics file out.

Step 2: Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com

Step3: Next, open your calendar app to check if you can see the events which were used in your Google calendar.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Calendar Question

1. Calendar Question - Similar Threads - Calendar Question

2. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  3. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  4. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I am using what I think is Mail and Calendar for Window and have a calendar question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using what I think is Mail and Calendar for Window and have a calendar question.: This icon: I have a lot of reminders on many days of the week. When I click 'Day' view, only some show up:In this case, I have 8 more reminders that I'd like to see in one view.How can I fix this?Thank you!...
  6. I am using what I think is Mail and Calendar for Window and have a calendar question.

I am using what I think is Mail and Calendar for Window and have a calendar question.: This icon: I have a lot of reminders on many days of the week. When I click 'Day' view, only some show up:In this case, I have 8 more reminders that I'd like to see in one view.How can I fix this?Thank you!...
  7. Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...

Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...: I'll get a new, renewed, or used in either very good or like new condition PC on Amazon when $313.29 in July 1st, 2022 money reaches $500 or more per the BLS CPI Inflation Calculator, preferably on Amazon. It'll likely have 6 GB of DDR4 RAM or better and definitely Wi-Fi 6,...
  8. Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...: I'll get a new, renewed, or used in either very good or like new condition PC on Amazon when $313.29 in July 1st, 2022 money reaches $500 or more per the BLS CPI Inflation Calculator, preferably on Amazon. It'll likely have 6 GB of DDR4 RAM or better and definitely Wi-Fi 6,...
  9. Calendar Question

Calendar Question: As seen in screenshot, I saved a calendar event on the 28th. What do I click on to see the details of thatevent? Thanks, Jerry 3/28/2021 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/b9cdd7e4-e1f3-4a4f-a1b8-6c66040f21ba
  10. Calendar & Mail Login Question

Calendar & Mail Login Question: Is the calendar and mail login one in the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-mail-login-question/c027cf42-c89c-403f-9e99-53fe9dd86c0e