Windows 10: Calendar questions

Discus and support Calendar questions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Very attractive. ( editing : in terms of functionality ) Unfortunately only for MS Outlook 2003 or higher. Just to check out the ootd, I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bha19, Apr 18, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

Calendar questions

Just to check out the ootd, I installed the MS Office Enterprise 2007 on my 64-bit Win 10 Home laptop.
    I could not find out which bit-version is my MS Office Enterprise 2007.( I assume it is a 32-bit, but that is besides the point.)
    So, I installed both the 32 and the 64-bit ootd.
    However, I am unable to launch the ootd no matter which one I used.

Calendar questions [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 18, 2016
  2. bha19 Win User

This worked for me provided by Bunny J:

1. place a calendar shortcut to desktop by:
    - click start
    - click and drag calendar live tile to desktop
    - right click calendar shortcut icon in desktop then click copy to copy to clipboard
    2. prepare to open startup hidden files/folder:
    - open/click file explorer
    - click view, options
    - click view tab
    - select/enable "Show hidden files, folders and drives"
    - click OK
    3. paste calendar desktop shortcut to startup folder
    - open file explorer
    - go to " C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"
    - right click then paste calendar from clipboard.
    4. restart windows and ENJOY calendar on startup.
    Now when I turn on my computer after antivirus etc loads the calendar appears so I can view it and then click it off.

bha19, Apr 19, 2016
  3. BunnyJ New Member
    Good to hear.. I'm happy you got it going.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 19, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Calendar questions

Update :
    After installing some updates for the newly installed MS Office Enterprise 2007, The ootd Calendar shows up on my desktop.
    Colour is too faint. So I changed a darker background just to show the calendar in this post.

davidhk, Apr 19, 2016
  5. Do you have any customizable options for transparency?

DeaconFrost, Apr 19, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    I was wondering about that too, but, no, I do not have any transparency option enabled at all.
    I never care for transparency.

davidhk, Apr 19, 2016
  7. I meant within the Outlook on the Desktop software, to change the way it displays.

DeaconFrost, Apr 19, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Calendar questions

I just had Outlook installed yesterday.

No time to do any customization. Besides, I am not familiar with Outlook at all.
    I can only receive but not send. That's how much I know about Outlook.

Show me where to look for "display" etc.

davidhk, Apr 19, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    Never mind.
    I've found the darn thing to adjust..........................

davidhk, Apr 19, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    OK. Now, how to remove it from desktop ?
    Calendar questions :)

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Calendar questions

1. Calendar questions - Similar Threads - Calendar questions

2. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Question: When setting my Calendar for an event, do my entries carry over to the next year for the same date? I use Windows 10.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/037ab49c-b416-41ac-a688-3e149d6fdf19
  3. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Question: When setting my Calendar for an event, do my entries carry over to the next year for the same date? I use Windows 10.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/037ab49c-b416-41ac-a688-3e149d6fdf19
  4. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  6. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  7. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I am using what I think is Mail and Calendar for Window and have a calendar question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using what I think is Mail and Calendar for Window and have a calendar question.: This icon: I have a lot of reminders on many days of the week. When I click 'Day' view, only some show up:In this case, I have 8 more reminders that I'd like to see in one view.How can I fix this?Thank you!...
  9. I am using what I think is Mail and Calendar for Window and have a calendar question.

I am using what I think is Mail and Calendar for Window and have a calendar question.: This icon: I have a lot of reminders on many days of the week. When I click 'Day' view, only some show up:In this case, I have 8 more reminders that I'd like to see in one view.How can I fix this?Thank you!...
  10. Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...

Question: Can I re-enable the big clock in the Clock & Calendar flyout in Windows 11 in S...: I'll get a new, renewed, or used in either very good or like new condition PC on Amazon when $313.29 in July 1st, 2022 money reaches $500 or more per the BLS CPI Inflation Calculator, preferably on Amazon. It'll likely have 6 GB of DDR4 RAM or better and definitely Wi-Fi 6,...