Windows 10: Calendar settings

Discus and support Calendar settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to colour code my calendar entries on my laptop. I saw and earlier feed that reported MS had stopped this function on Windows 10. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KhadijaRichards, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Calendar settings

I am trying to colour code my calendar entries on my laptop. I saw and earlier feed that reported MS had stopped this function on Windows 10. The advice given was to change the colour on the online version of the calendar. I went there. My online calendar is empty ... but my windows mail calendar is populated ... i am logged in and all.

:)

KhadijaRichards, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Calendar settings

1. Calendar settings - Similar Threads - Calendar settings

2. An error / glitch where search, settings window, and calendar open up randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error / glitch where search, settings window, and calendar open up randomly.: As addressed in the question, I have an error where the settings page, calendar page, and the windows search all open up spontaneusly at random times. The pc will also occasionally go to sleep on its own. I have used Windows antivirus, Mcafee, and Malewarebytes to check for...
  3. An error / glitch where search, settings window, and calendar open up randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error / glitch where search, settings window, and calendar open up randomly.: As addressed in the question, I have an error where the settings page, calendar page, and the windows search all open up spontaneusly at random times. The pc will also occasionally go to sleep on its own. I have used Windows antivirus, Mcafee, and Malewarebytes to check for...
  4. Is it possible to set up the calendar to pop up on secondary and tertiary displays from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to set up the calendar to pop up on secondary and tertiary displays from the...: Is it possible to set up the calendar to pop up on secondary and tertiary displays from the taskbar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-set-up-the-calendar-to-pop-up-on/6ba174d9-43fb-422c-bee1-45ce23c7a19b
  5. Is it possible to set up the calendar to pop up on secondary and tertiary displays from the...

Is it possible to set up the calendar to pop up on secondary and tertiary displays from the...: Is it possible to set up the calendar to pop up on secondary and tertiary displays from the taskbar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-set-up-the-calendar-to-pop-up-on/6ba174d9-43fb-422c-bee1-45ce23c7a19b
  6. I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar: I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar.There are no errors reported at iCloud or appleid.apple.comLooking at past issues around the 'settings out of date' problem for other applications there doesn't seem to be a simple...
  7. I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar

I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar: I get the message that my iCloud settings are out of date when opening my Windows 11 Calendar.There are no errors reported at iCloud or appleid.apple.comLooking at past issues around the 'settings out of date' problem for other applications there doesn't seem to be a simple...
  8. How do I remove notification box that appears above calendar, even when settings are off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove notification box that appears above calendar, even when settings are off: HelloHow do I get rid of the notification box that appears above the calendar? I turned off all the notification settings, but the box still appears and cuts the calendar in half. I don't want the box to appear at all, only the full calendar month. Thank you...
  9. How do I remove notification box that appears above calendar, even when settings are off

How do I remove notification box that appears above calendar, even when settings are off: HelloHow do I get rid of the notification box that appears above the calendar? I turned off all the notification settings, but the box still appears and cuts the calendar in half. I don't want the box to appear at all, only the full calendar month. Thank you...
  10. Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just...

Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just...: Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just received an 11: 10 reminder at 23:10 at night. Thanks....