Windows 10: Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer

Discus and support Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, So both my Mom and I have surfaces we all do and for some reason my calendar is showing up on hers. Can someone tell me how I can take my stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RealSamYoung, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer

Hey,

So both my Mom and I have surfaces we all do and for some reason my calendar is showing up on hers. Can someone tell me how I can take my stuff off her PC? We don't have accounts linked up or anything, the only way her PC knows me is through her emailing me.

Thanks,

Sam Young

:)

RealSamYoung, Jun 22, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 22, 2020
  3. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer

Windows 10 Calendar shows one difference for events

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that the events in the Windows Calendar show one hour difference.

Ideally, this issue happens due to Time Zone settings. We would suggest you to check the Time Zone set on your computer and match it with the Calendar account. To change the Time Zone on the computer, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Time & Language and click on
      Date & time on the left pane.
    3. Now, toggle the switch to off for
      Set time automatically.
    4. Set the Time zone, using the drop down menu. Also, check if the option for
      Daylight saving time is On.
    5. You can also check for Region and select the correct
      Region.

We would also suggest you to check the Region settings in your Microsoft account. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Navigate to
      https://account.microsoft.com
      and login with your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on Your info.
    3. Now, click on Edit country/region.
    4. Select the Country/region and
      Time Zone
    5. Click on Save.

However, if you are using a Google Calendar, you can refer the article
    Use Google Calendar in different time zones
    and set the time zone.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer

1. Calendar Showing On My Moms Computer - Similar Threads - Calendar Showing Moms

2. My mom name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mom name: Brendaliz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom-name/e828c36f-c73b-4486-af61-7813f405874f
  3. My mom name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mom name: Brendaliz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom-name/e828c36f-c73b-4486-af61-7813f405874f
  4. Not showing a Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing a Calendar: Hello, I want to put the F1 calendar, but the calendar doesn't show up. I've already sync. Someone knows how to make it appear?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-a-calendar/a3e958ed-a501-47ae-9472-e026adf61a19
  5. Not showing a Calendar

Not showing a Calendar: Hello, I want to put the F1 calendar, but the calendar doesn't show up. I've already sync. Someone knows how to make it appear?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-a-calendar/a3e958ed-a501-47ae-9472-e026adf61a19
  6. My moms computer is getting a blue screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My moms computer is getting a blue screen!: My moms computer gets this every other now and then:machine check exception 0x0000009c 00000001, B8344050, B6000000, 00100153The computer is running Windows XP Service Pack 3. Please help me figure out which is responsible the motherboard the processor or the memory. I have...
  7. My moms computer is getting a blue screen!

My moms computer is getting a blue screen!: My moms computer gets this every other now and then:machine check exception 0x0000009c 00000001, B8344050, B6000000, 00100153The computer is running Windows XP Service Pack 3. Please help me figure out which is responsible the motherboard the processor or the memory. I have...
  8. Ethernet Adapter Problem with my Mom's Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Adapter Problem with my Mom's Desktop Computer: The Ethernet Adapter on my mother's Acer Aspire AXC-603G-UW12 Desktop is always malfunctioning for at least once a day. I have to go in, run the troubleshooter to get it to connect to the internet again. This computer is hardwired to the modem via Ethernet. I have attached a...
  9. My mom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mom: Is in prison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mom/7cb961b7-6625-4ea0-9d3e-f890c1e86e93
  10. ur mom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ur mom: is ur mom gay yes y why 0 7 420 360 ooga booga r y u 1738 ehhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ur-mom/39c74cfd-5450-4978-8e0f-aaa0d3bffffe