Windows 10: Calendar Shows Weather

Discus and support Calendar Shows Weather in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On the Calendar app it has started to finally show the weather, just like the one in outlook(dot)com now. I don't know if this is new and mine has just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cliff S, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Calendar Shows Weather

On the Calendar app it has started to finally show the weather, just like the one in outlook(dot)com now. I don't know if this is new and mine has just kicked in, but the setting for it has been in the apps options for sometime but no temps or suns & clouds showed....

Calendar Shows Weather [​IMG]

:)

Cliff S, Sep 6, 2015
  2. jlcargill Win User

Weather Calendar

Same problem here. weather stopped showing in calendar.

jlcargill, Sep 6, 2015
  3. Weather calendar

Greetings

Thanks for the reply I checked all calendar views, and
    the weather does not show it also does not show
    me in outlook.com Perhaps this
    problem How do I add the weather
    and weather synchronizes calendar
    outlook.com account

Thank you

נדבאוסיה, Sep 6, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Calendar Shows Weather

Mine had been showing weather from the start when I installed Windows 10 three weeks ago.

TC *Smile

tcman50, Sep 6, 2015
  5. Does anyone find this feature flakey? The weather within the calendar app does not show for me, at least it hasn't for a good few days now. Normally it brings in the next five days but I wonder what schedule it checks and updates for. It certainly doesn't refresh every time the app is opened. I think if the computer gets left idle for a while or is left on for an extended time it may drag this data in but it does leave me curious as to how often it makes its check. Other than that the app itself functions fine.

Scottyboy99, Jan 27, 2017
  6. CountMike New Member
    I don't have weather but did you notice other stuff like Holidays, Christian Holly days etc ? They are all localized.

CountMike, Jan 27, 2017
  7. Yeah I saw those. Pretty nice feature. Typical, I posted here and then minutes later weather shows again! Go figure.

Scottyboy99, Jan 27, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

Calendar Shows Weather

I believe it has to do with your Outlook settings online: Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email

Calendar Shows Weather [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Calendar Shows Weather

1. Calendar Shows Weather - Similar Threads - Calendar Shows Weather

2. Not showing a Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing a Calendar: Hello, I want to put the F1 calendar, but the calendar doesn't show up. I've already sync. Someone knows how to make it appear?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-a-calendar/a3e958ed-a501-47ae-9472-e026adf61a19
  3. Not showing a Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not showing a Calendar: Hello, I want to put the F1 calendar, but the calendar doesn't show up. I've already sync. Someone knows how to make it appear?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-a-calendar/a3e958ed-a501-47ae-9472-e026adf61a19
  4. Weather widget not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  5. Weather widget not showing

Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  6. weather card not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    weather card not showing: I am seeing the newspaper-like symbol instead of a weather card on the taskbar. why weather card text and symbol is not showing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-card-not-showing/6ab15db9-e44a-4650-b493-14e05a8d88e1
  7. Weather icon not showing

Weather icon not showing: I want just messing around with latest update of news and interests and something weird happen it is not showing the weather icon instead it shows news icon I want the weather back it was awesome : , I saw the settings that weather card was turned on but still it is not...
  8. DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?

DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?: During this Coronavirus pandemic, many people are really starting to use the home computer, smartphone, and Internet access for some serious business. I know we have been learning the PC for about 35 years now, but still having the same complaints. It's expensive, useless, a...
  9. Weather Map not showing?

Weather Map not showing?: [img] how to fix this? also I cant access the Universal Applications folder, the apps seems to be working fine tho but the folder is in-accessible. 29989
  10. How do I cancel weather in Calendar

How do I cancel weather in Calendar: Ok this is driving me nuts, since the last cumulative update, the calendar has started showing weather, was not before. I have googled and tried turning off (some settings already were off) all things related to Calendar location etc. Any help would be appreciated....