Windows 10: Calendar snooze choises

Discus and support Calendar snooze choises in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, it's been at least 5 years since a request for help do change default snooze time for Windows 10 built-in Caledar app and nothing changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lucas Schatz, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Calendar snooze choises

So, it's been at least 5 years since a request for help do change default snooze time for Windows 10 built-in Caledar app and nothing changed apparently. Is there a way to personalize the snooze-time options?

Currently it's limited to:

5 min

15 min

1 hour

4 hours

1 day

Another similar thread locked is here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings-winpc/calendar-snooze-choises/0e2f7b50-054d-4892-8841-ae4aaae40228#windows

:)

Lucas Schatz, Apr 13, 2021
  2. OnuRemus Win User

Calendar snooze choises

Windows 10 built-in Caledar app.

Where can I change snooze-time choises?

By default there is only:

5 min

10 min

1 hour

4 hours

1 day

Thats ridiculous. Thats not even nearly sufficient.

Where is that setting - to enter more choises?

OnuRemus, Apr 13, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Calendar snooze choises

Customizing Snooze time is beyond system limitations.

To further improve the service, give us your feedback by following the steps below:

• Check this
      link
      out, and click on the blue button that says "Send feedback to Microsoft".

Regards.

John Sarc, Apr 13, 2021
  4. John Sarc Win User

Calendar snooze choises

Calendar snooze choises

Hi,

To set up snooze time, simply type it (your chosen snooze time) in the Snooze field.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Calendar snooze choises

1. Calendar snooze choises - Similar Threads - Calendar snooze choises

2. change notifications snooze options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change notifications snooze options: In Windows 11 but it was the same in Windows 10 Calendar app --Calendar notifications pop up in the bottom-right corner for upcoming events allow to snooze them for 5 min, 15 min, 1h, et al.I want to change what the preset snooze time choices are. Is it possible?Idk if this...
  3. change notifications snooze options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change notifications snooze options: In Windows 11 but it was the same in Windows 10 Calendar app --Calendar notifications pop up in the bottom-right corner for upcoming events allow to snooze them for 5 min, 15 min, 1h, et al.I want to change what the preset snooze time choices are. Is it possible?Idk if this...
  4. Issues with Windows Calendar reminders that cannot be snoozed for a time different than 5...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Windows Calendar reminders that cannot be snoozed for a time different than 5...: Windows 10 calendar reminders that pop up on my screen offer a snooze for 5 min [default], 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hours and 1 day. I have seen others asking how to add custom snooze amounts - but this is NOT the question here. In my case, even if I choose another [than the 5 min...
  5. Microsoft Defender Antivirus is Snoozed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus is Snoozed...: [ATTACH] I am confused as to why it was suddenly snoozed especially since I have no other antivirus installed, I don't what could be the cause https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-antivirus-is-snoozed/0861b2a9-5929-4e87-8a43-2a003464292c
  6. Snooze alarm

Snooze alarm: 1. Snooze alarm is not working correctly. It comes up when it is suppose to. I click on the snooze time. But, it does not go off again. 2. When that alarm pops up, almost immediately, I get another pop up snooze alarm box. I have only one alarm set and I am getting 2...
  7. Still no snooze in email! Alternatives?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still no snooze in email! Alternatives?: I still can't believe Windows 10 email does not do snooze. Every alternative is expensive... Is there any hope? I use gmail but I don't like the browser experience and it just doesn't work right with my work and home accounts when I click a link for email actions....
  8. Snooze drop down box in Windows 10 calendar won't let me select longer snooze times longer...

Snooze drop down box in Windows 10 calendar won't let me select longer snooze times longer...: When I get a reminder notification for an appointment pop up from Windows 10 calendar, it won't let me choose anything longer than the 5 minute option with the drop down box (15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, etc.). When I click on any of those options, it just reverts back to 5...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018

Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018: I updated to a new PC this summer. My old one was 32 bit and my new one is 64. I have the latest updates installed. Ever since changing over, the snooze feature does not work in the Calendar app. The reminder appears and if I snooze it for any length of time, it never shows...
  10. Calendar snooze (1hr and 4hr ) does not work

Calendar snooze (1hr and 4hr ) does not work: Since last Microsoft update my calendar 1hr and 4hr snooze does not work (5min and 15min work fine). I love these options (and app) and was wondering if I can ( or should ) delete app and reinstall ??? Thanks for any feed back !...