Windows 10: Calendar Sound/Music

Discus and support Calendar Sound/Music in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I open my calendar, some music starts playing and based on the volume mixer its considered a system sound. Whats worse is when I open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KevinMcAllister2, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Calendar Sound/Music

Every time I open my calendar, some music starts playing and based on the volume mixer its considered a system sound.
    Whats worse is when I open the calendar and this annoying music starts playing, it suppresses all other audio output.

Communications and sound tabs have no affect on this thing. How do I disable this problem?

Calendar Sound/Music f75da0d3-1f3f-4341-81b2-5f44ef3bd267?upload=true.jpg
    Calendar Sound/Music 58146771-f14a-4793-870d-4f3e1bd05641?upload=true.jpg Calendar Sound/Music 3344207e-f92d-437f-90d1-52639401e340?upload=true.jpg

:)

KevinMcAllister2, Jul 14, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Calendar Sound/Music :p

cadaveca, Jul 14, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Jaux Win User

Calendar Sound/Music

No sound from Groove Music

On my Microsoft Lumia 950 (AT&T) Groove Music player syncs properly, it used to work perfectly with Bluetooth, wired headphones, or just through the phone speaker. Then, while right in the middle of a playlist it stopped producing sound. The songs show
    as if they're playing, but there is no sound. I have followed the suggested troubleshooting steps, but there is still no sound.

Thema:

Calendar Sound/Music

1. Calendar Sound/Music - Similar Threads - Calendar Sound Music

2. Downloaded music not opening in sound editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded music not opening in sound editor: If I play the song it will work fine but when I try to open it in an external editor it will either be blank or broken. Is this an intent to protect authors and their music from being remixed or did I download some audio from some **** website?...
  3. Downloaded music not opening in sound editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded music not opening in sound editor: If I play the song it will work fine but when I try to open it in an external editor it will either be blank or broken. Is this an intent to protect authors and their music from being remixed or did I download some audio from some **** website?...
  4. Crackling sound when playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling sound when playing music: I heard crackling sound when playing music on Chrome, Edge browser, even I plugged in headphone I still heard that sound. Except playing music on local disk, I didn't hear that. By the same time, my laptop has worked slower than before since the issue appeared. I tried...
  5. Only groove music has Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only groove music has Sound: Just bought my laptop and everything was working fine, system sounds and everything. Once I installed all the driver updates and also the latest Windows Update, only Groove Music has sound. I tried opening the same song with another app but no sound. I tried playing a Video...
  6. music sound up

in Windows 10 Customization
    music sound up: how to turn my music sound up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-sound-up/1b9bfe4e-1d22-4ae1-ab5d-f672d2357034
  7. Playing music on Alexa sounds garbled

Playing music on Alexa sounds garbled: Music played by Alexa on my windows 10 device is garbled and sounds like its being played ton a rubberband however all other audio sounds normal including Alexas voice itself...
  8. Sound and Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound and Music: How to stop the sound playing cards while I have my music on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-and-music/3b974656-181f-4564-bd17-462ce4d43042
  9. Sound and Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound and Music: How to stop the sound playing cards while I have my music on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/sound-and-music/3b974656-181f-4564-bd17-462ce4d43042
  10. Mail,Calendar,groove music not working

Mail,Calendar,groove music not working: The Mail, Calendar and groove music app open for a second and close right away I have done a google search and have not found anything if anyone has any information on this or had the problem it would be great help thanks 11519