Windows 10: Calendar stopped working

Discus and support Calendar stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Calendar has stopped working properly. I can bring it up but within seconds it goes off again...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeslieLeavy, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Calendar stopped working

My Windows 10 Calendar has stopped working properly. I can bring it up but within seconds it goes off again...

:)

LeslieLeavy, Jan 3, 2019
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Calendar stopped working [​IMG]

DavidG, Jan 3, 2019
  3. In default Windows 10 calendar app, is there a way to include my work calendar (hosted by Rackspace in an Exchange account)?

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Suggest you to try the below mentioned steps and check if they helps.

• Click Setting(I.e. Gear Icon) on Calendar app

• Click Accounts.

• Select Add an account, tap or click the type of account you want to add, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

• Once it is done, Calendar app will Sync all your events from your work calendar.
    Hope this helps.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Calendar stopped working

Calendar times not working correctly

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you Sign out from calendar app.

Try to add new account by following the below steps.

• Go to calendar settings
    • Under account.
    • Add account

After adding new account try to create new event and set the time.

Get back to us with the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Calendar stopped working

1. Calendar stopped working - Similar Threads - Calendar stopped working

2. Why has my calendar app stopped working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my calendar app stopped working?: Today when I tried to open my calendar through the mail /calendar app it would try to open then close again immediately. I have five calendars that I need to keep track of EVERY DAY! My printing through USB requests are doing the same thing! **** Microsoft? I have tried...
  3. Why has my calendar app stopped working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my calendar app stopped working?: Today when I tried to open my calendar through the mail /calendar app it would try to open then close again immediately. I have five calendars that I need to keep track of EVERY DAY! My printing through USB requests are doing the same thing! **** Microsoft? I have tried...
  4. Notifications and calendar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  5. Notifications and calendar stopped working

Notifications and calendar stopped working: I click on the clock \ date icon on the taskbar, nothing opens ...After clicking on the clock \ date icon, the following error immediately appears in the logs:Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, timestamp: 0xac8d8a36Faulting module...
  6. Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/orb2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4lxgo/please_help_my_taskbar_datetime_calendar_stopped/
  7. my calendar events stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my calendar events stopped working: After updating Windows 10 to version 1903 my calendar stopped working. All events disappeared when I tried to add a new event. I use icloud and I tried to sync I then removed the account and re installed it (no errors) I use that calendar every day and would like it back....
  8. Mail and Calendar not working

Mail and Calendar not working: Sometime in the last 2 months my mail and calendar along with weather, people, calculator, and photos have stopped working. When launched the blue splash screen starts to load up, then the app goes away. I've tried to restore to several last points, that didn't work. I've...
  9. Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing: My Calendar notifications have stopped working. The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events. When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below. I am used to relying on the Calendar...
  10. Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook: You should be able to help from McAfee and this is new. That is where I would start. Likely on their forum. The issue I've come across with McAfee is it can be quite aggressive. Aggressive is safe but can lead to set up issues. I use Norton. Some love Norton, some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone calendar stopped working