Windows 10: calendar -- sync to web calendar

Discus and support calendar -- sync to web calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wish to add an online webcal to the calendar app in windows. When I click on adding a calendar all that comes up is sports and holiday calendars. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkWeinsteinUSC, Feb 21, 2019.

1. calendar -- sync to web calendar

I wish to add an online webcal to the calendar app in windows. When I click on adding a calendar all that comes up is sports and holiday calendars. I know the url for the calendar I wish to add, but I do not see where I can enter it. Help!!!!

:)

MarkWeinsteinUSC, Feb 21, 2019

2. calendar sync?

IT might be helpful if you describe the steps you're taking to try and sync the calendars. I'm not sure where eMail might come into the picture.

Also describe your goal as clearly as possible. you're trying to sync a calendar on the iPhone with the Calendar App on Win10, not a calendar in an eMail client?

ical seems to be the canonical calendar format for apple - not sure - just a guess.

Slartybart, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 calendar sync problem

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the results and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue with us. Let me assist you further from here.

At this point, I suggest you to check if it helps to use the web version of the calendar to sync the existing calendar details.

Please follow the below steps.

Step 1: Export Google Calendar

• Click on the the gear button, then navigate to Settings > Calendars > Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, so copy the .ics file out.

Step 2: Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com

Step3: Next, open your calendar app to check if you can see the events which were used in your Google calendar.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 21, 2019
  4. calendar -- sync to web calendar

calendar sync?

See if any of these posts on EightForums helps:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=sync...phone+calendar

The thing is Matt, people are testing Win10 and not relaly paying much attention to one-offs like iPhone ... sync ... calendars (at least I'm not *Wink)

Members have to research it just as you would, so learn to help yourself (you've been around for a while) and search EightForums and Google (keep in mind that Win10 and Win8 are close enough to try what you find for Win8 on Win10).

Most devices use a canonical form to synce data - vCal is one for calendars - I have no clue what iPhone uses - that's for you to reasearch.

Bill

Slartybart, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

calendar -- sync to web calendar

1. calendar -- sync to web calendar - Similar Threads - calendar sync web

2. Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Google calendar with Microsoft calendar: I have added my Google account to Microsoft calendar to no avail...deleting and adding again. And they just won't sync.I have windows 10 version 21h2....
  3. Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft calendar not syncing with google calendar.: For some reason, my calendar stopped syncing with my google calendar. I had received a message to "fix" my Microsoft account. I did that and my calendar is no longer syncing. Mail is working fine. I have the calendar set up with my google account. Any suggestions on what I...
  4. Calendar sync with Chrome calendar

Calendar sync with Chrome calendar: Win 10 Home - new laptop being set up.. I want to have the calendar show my Google calendar data.. When I try add calendar, select Google - input Gmail account and password I get the message Something went wrong we were unable to do that error code 0x8000000b Any ideas? Win...
  5. Calendar sync with Chrome calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar sync with Chrome calendar: Win 10 Home - new laptop being set up.. I want to have the calendar show my Google calendar data.. When I try add calendar, select Google - input Gmail account and password I get the message Something went wrong we were unable to do that error code 0x8000000b Any ideas? Win...
  6. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Calendar not syncing: I have tried syncing my google calendar with my calendar on my computer Windows 10. I had it synced ok but then I lost all the info and since haven't been able to sync it again - I have tried the fixes suggested on other chats in this site and nothing seems to work....
  7. Calendar not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar not syncing: [ATTACH] So I have this issue wherein my calendar app it shows the correct things but on the taskbar calendar (in the screenshot) it doesn't show it correctly. Sometimes it will show one of the 3 things or none. How do I get it to work? Calendar app Only shows 1/4 of...
  8. Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar

Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time, had to upgrade computer when display was no longer supported. First time around I got this to work, but now I have the mail app working fine, but the calendar app does not sync. I have tried deleting my yahoo...
  9. Calendar Sync

Calendar Sync: I'm playing around with the calendar app and can't get it to sync. I have put different reminders in calendar on my desktop, laptop and Win 10 phone. None of the reminders show up on the other devices. Mail works Ok. What do I need to do to get the reminders to show up in all...
  10. calendar sync?

calendar sync?: Does anyone know if there is a way to sync the calendar in 10 with my iphone calendar; or is this something that probably wont happen until way down the line? 3887