Windows 10: Calendar Sync

Discus and support Calendar Sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing around with the calendar app and can't get it to sync. I have put different reminders in calendar on my desktop, laptop and Win 10 phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Winuser, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Winuser Win User

Calendar Sync

I'm playing around with the calendar app and can't get it to sync. I have put different reminders in calendar on my desktop, laptop and Win 10 phone. None of the reminders show up on the other devices. Mail works Ok. What do I need to do to get the reminders to show up in all devices? All devices are logged into my MS account.

:)

Winuser, Nov 19, 2015

2. Can Exchange ActiveSync sync multiple calendars from differant accounts?

How does it pick which calendar to sync with. I can get exchange to sync but it sync's with a calendar I don't want synced with. I moved the calendar I wanted synced with up in the order- that did nothing, still syncs wrong calendar. How do I change
    which calendar exchange will sync???

Dave72degrees, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Hedlasse Win User
    Syncing to the right calendar in N8

For me it is a big problem in my Nokia N8.

If I sync with MfE to Google calendar it doesn't sync with the "standard" or "personal" calendar in the N8. It makes a new one that it syncs to and leaves the standard calendar alone..

If I sync with GooSync to Google calendar, it makes also a new calendar.

If I sync to Ovi Calendar, it makes several new calendars.

Why is this a problem?

Because the only third party calendar that works for the N8 wants to use the "standard calendar"

I just want one calendar that everything syncs to. How can I set up that?

Hedlasse, Nov 19, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

Calendar Sync

JohnC, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    Thanks John! After trying everything I could think of I finally got it syncing on all my devices. I tried so many different setting on all my devices I don't know what got it working.

Winuser, Nov 19, 2015
  6. Winuser Win User
    I just read the article you linked to. I did remove my gmail account and reinstalled it. Maybe that fixed it.

Winuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Calendar Sync

1. Calendar Sync - Similar Threads - Calendar Sync

2. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  3. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  4. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  6. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  7. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have my calendar, tasks and contacts all say this computer only - need to sync with phone.

I have my calendar, tasks and contacts all say this computer only - need to sync with phone.: I have my calendar, tasks and contacts all say this computer only - how do I have it sync with my iphone automatically? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-calendar-tasks-and-contacts-all-say-this/603633eb-f90d-4928-b856-97045ed60177
  9. I have my calendar, tasks and contacts all say this computer only - need to sync with phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my calendar, tasks and contacts all say this computer only - need to sync with phone.: I have my calendar, tasks and contacts all say this computer only - how do I have it sync with my iphone automatically? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-calendar-tasks-and-contacts-all-say-this/603633eb-f90d-4928-b856-97045ed60177
  10. Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I add an external calendar to outlook, then sync that to my windows Calander?: For context I used the "open calendar" feature to add a calendar feed from D2L, and overlayed it, which is very convenient to view assignments within outlook itself, however it would be nice to view it from the calendar/agenda shortcut in the taskbar.If possible, I it would...