Windows 10: Calendar + To Do integration

Discus and support Calendar + To Do integration in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is there any calendar app showing both events and to dos? not just a shortcut for them as for the windows calendar app :( submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sbrubillabre, May 7, 2020.

1. Calendar + To Do integration

is there any calendar app showing both events and to dos? not just a shortcut for them as for the windows calendar app Calendar + To Do integration :(

submitted by /u/Sbrubillabre
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sbrubillabre, May 7, 2020

2. OneNote Integration with Outlook Calendar

One incredibly useful feature to have would be to integrate OneNote pages into Outlook Calendar, with or without Cortana. I'm assuming this is possible for you guys since you acquired Wunderlist. (P.S. I'm submitting this suggestion to Windows Feedback and
    Wunderlist separately). [This is for both phone and PC, but I can't select both, so...]

I'll give you an example.

Say, you tell Cortana, "Hey Cortana, I need to make a list of Medicines to buy to complete by the 30th of this month."

So, Cortana asks the items on the list, and makes a page in a section called "Reminder lists" in the user's OneNote Notebook. This is also affixed to a calendar event that Cortana Makes, on a calendar of the user's choice (I think making a separate calendar
    for this isn't beneficial). Now, one can append and modify the list from OneNote, and change the date from the calendar.

As we complete tasks on the list, we can fill the check-boxes in OneNote. Probably Cortana integration could come in there too. I could say "I've finished Aspirin 20 tablets from list Medicines to buy" and Cortana would tick the checkbox.

Now, on the day, we have a reminder about our list from Cortana or calendar, with three options: Snooze, Show, Completed. If we select "Completed", all the checkboxes would get checked, and the list is marked as complete. If Snoozed, it shows up again.
    If asked to show, the items which are remaining on the list alone are shown.

Rohan Shankar, May 7, 2020
  3. Crush157 Win User
    Hijack iCloud integration to access to CalDav server.

I have just got a Windows Phone (Lumia 630, WP8.1).

I need to access a 3rd party CalDav server, but it seems that there is no generic CalDav support.

However, a bit of searching suggests that setting up iCloud integration and then changing the address of the CalDav server to point to the one that you want should work.

So I...

• Set up iCloud integration.
    • Checked that calendar integration worked both ways.
    • Changed the CalDav server address to point to 3rd party CalDav server.

This half works:

• I can create an event on the phone, and it get's written successfully to the calendar on the server.
    • But I can't see any events (including the one I just created) from the phone.
    Has anyone got this approach to work successfully, or have any suggestions as to what to do to get it all working?

Crush157, May 7, 2020
  4. Calendar + To Do integration

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Calendar + To Do integration

1. Calendar + To Do integration - Similar Threads - Calendar integration

2. MS Teams integration with Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams integration with Windows 10 Calendar: There is an option to add an "Online meeting" to Windows 10 calendar invites see photo which defaults to Skype. We cannot use Skype at our company: we use MS Teams. I do not see a way to change this default in the Settings area. Is Windows 10 Mail compatible with MS Teams?...
  3. Visible Calendar on Desktop (that integrates with Google)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visible Calendar on Desktop (that integrates with Google): EditionWindows 10 Pro Version20H2 OS build19042.1055 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.80 GHz Installed RAM32.0 GB System type64-bit operating system, x64-based processor -----------------------------...
  4. Google calendar integrations in Windows 10 Calendar in the Toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google calendar integrations in Windows 10 Calendar in the Toolbar: How to integrate Google Calendar in the windows 10 calendar situated in the Toolbar? Currently it shows Holidays and birthdays and amazon tracking info but no reminders. I want the reminders to be shown too. submitted by /u/00deep00 [link] [comments]...
  5. How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to integrate my Outlook Calendar into the Windows calendar?: Windows appears to have a calendar feature: [ATTACH] To set it up it prompts me to sync my calendar with the Mail app - but I already set all my accounts up in my MS365 Outlook. If I set these things up in Mail as well, I always get double notifications. Is there no way to...
  6. Teams meetings integration in calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams meetings integration in calendar: Hi. Do you think it's possible to add a Teams Join Button in calendar like the image below: It would be so helpful. Marciano. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-meetings-integration-in-calendar/30a74f90-b238-4805-8def-fae62e2e299a
  7. Mail and Calendar integration with Cortana not working

in Windows 10 News
    Mail and Calendar integration with Cortana not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Cortana was launched with emphasis on its tight integration with the Windows Mail and Calendar apps. This integration has been one of the highlighting features of this Personal Digital Assistant. But some users have reported that the Mail and Calendar [...]...
  8. Cortana fails to integrate with mail and calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana fails to integrate with mail and calendar: I have been trying to get Cortana to send emails and add events to my calendar. However, whenever I ask it to send an email it searches this on Bing rather than doing anything. With the calendar it does understand and starts creating an event, but then fails to move on after...
  9. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration: Microsoft is currently rolling out a new update for its Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. The latest update comes with the most awaited Microsoft To-Do integration to the Mail and Calendar app. The latest update advances the Mail and Calendar version to 16005.11001.20041.0....
  10. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana: Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016? Thanks 19343