Windows 10: Calendar updates in Outlook for Windows Office 365 gives time back

Discus and support Calendar updates in Outlook for Windows Office 365 gives time back in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We've made updates to the Calendar in Outlook for Windows to help you effectively manage your most valuable resource, your time. We listened to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Calendar updates in Outlook for Windows Office 365 gives time back

Source: Calendar updates in Outlook for Windows gives time back - Microsoft Tech Community - 483557

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Sync Office 365 Outlook calendar with Windows 8 phone

I need to sync my contacts from my Windows 8 phone to my Office 365 Outlook on my Surface Pro Windows 8.1 machine and visa-versa this does not happen automatically. I also need my Office 365 Calendar to sync with my Windows 8 phone the phone does sync
    with Office 365 Outlook calendar but not visa-versa. I have searched every option on each device without success.

ThomasPresnell, Apr 29, 2019
  4. gpstoloff Win User

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

If the calendars are stored on an Outlook.com account, then you first have to share them on Outlook.com with all family members. This process emails an Exchange server-based link -- but NOT an ICS file -- to each family member's Outlook 365 program.

Once you open that link from within Outlook 365, close and reopen the program. The calendar should now appear in the list of calendars on the left side of the screen.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...0-5a9b3f5e6ff2 will explain the Outlook.com part of the process, and that article contains links to the Outlook 365 part as well.

But, remember, there's a big difference between sharing calendars between 2 people's Outlooks on their own PCs, without a central Exchange server involved -- and sharing calendars on Outlook.com or another Exchange server, and using Outlook as the client to download from the server & work with it. If you're wanting the first technique, then that's a different discussion altogether. Please advise, and good luck (from a former Shropshire lad).

gpstoloff, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Calendar updates in Outlook for Windows Office 365 gives time back - Similar Threads - Calendar updates Outlook

2. Internet Calendar on Office 365 Outlook Peculiar Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet Calendar on Office 365 Outlook Peculiar Sync Issue: submitted by /u/TwiningLeek881 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixav21/internet_calendar_on_office_365_outlook_peculiar/
  3. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  4. Outlook 365 Calendar Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Calendar Question: Can anyone help please? I have just "moved" my Outlook 365 email to a new PC also running Outlook 365. I was using POP3 on the old computer but have opted for IMAP on the new and all seems ok as far as emails are concerned. I now need to move my Outlook calendar from the old...
  5. Outlook 365 calendar problem

Outlook 365 calendar problem: Hi, i need help about outlook 365. I recently switched to office 365 from office 2010, and I noticed that in the calendar box the dates where there are appointments are not highlighted as in the old version, also the weeks are not numbered [img] 159739
  6. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  7. Office 365 and Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 and Outlook 2010: I recently purchased 365 Home for 1 user- multiple devices. When installed on first PC I was no longer able to open Outlook 2010. Dialog said unable to find data file. Contacted MS office support and a great tech helped me get outlook organized on 365 so I had all email...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar: How do I sync the Calendar app calendar with my Office 365 Outlook? I have checked all sync settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. I'm running Windows 10 1809 on my computer. When I go to Calendar in Outlook, the rotating dot circle keeps running and doesn't...
  9. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803
  10. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365: I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family...