Windows 10: Calendar wont Synch

Discus and support Calendar wont Synch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I have tried a nice new fresh re-install of windows 10, this time I decided to sign in with my outlook account instead of a local account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zooburner, Apr 28, 2016.

1. zooburner Win User

Calendar wont Synch

Hi there

I have tried a nice new fresh re-install of windows 10, this time I decided to sign in with my outlook account instead of a local account.

The install itself went very smoothly, the problem I now have is that when I use the handy calendar app to make changes or add events it does not update on outlook.com web calendar or my phone it is of course logging in with the same account.

If I make changes on the web outlook, they are synched to my phone, if I make changes on my phone they are synched to my web calendar, but not visible via the calendar app that stays the same.

I wonder if anyone has any idea's ?
    zoo

:)

zooburner, Apr 28, 2016
  2. Cuppa1 Win User

How do i synch my windows 8 clendar with my windows phone?

Brought a windows phone (lumina) primarily so I could synch it with my windows 8 calendar (on my surface RT tablet). The phone automatically synched the calendar via Bluetooth when I first connected (POP3 email) but I cant get it to up date now i.e. it
    wont synch any changes I make to the calendar on the tablet. Any ideas?

Cuppa1, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Windows phone won't sync from the phone to Outlook

its happening again arrrh

just my calendar in outlook wont synch with my htc - similar message but not quite the same

Time: 06/09/2013 13:27:46

Error in Calendar

Synchronization error.

sharonthornhill, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

Calendar wont Synch

1. Calendar wont Synch - Similar Threads - Calendar wont Synch

2. How to synch windows 10 calendar with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to synch windows 10 calendar with google calendar: Hello,My Windows 10 Calendar no longer syncs with my Google Calendar.I only use the Windows calendar when I receive a meeting invitation in a format that doesn't automatically appear in my Google Calendar.Google is the only calendar I want to use.How can I get my Windows 10...
  3. How do i get email account to synch with calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get email account to synch with calendar?: Comcast email will synch, but won't synch with calendar in MS mail. when I try to add calendar, it won't show email. When I try to add the email in calendar, I get error ox80004005. I get mail no problem, just can't add to calendar. I got an email invite with a calendar...
  4. How do i get email account to synch with calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get email account to synch with calendar?: Comcast email will synch, but won't synch with calendar in MS mail. when I try to add calendar, it won't show email. When I try to add the email in calendar, I get error ox80004005. I get mail no problem, just can't add to calendar. I got an email invite with a calendar...
  5. Windows 10 App Calendar will Not Synch Outgoing

Windows 10 App Calendar will Not Synch Outgoing: If I type an event in Windows 10 Calendar App, it will not synch out to phone or web. BUT if I type into phone or web, it synch to the App. WTH!?!?! I've spend hours on this....
  6. Restore Windows 10 Calendar items for deleted account that were not synched

Restore Windows 10 Calendar items for deleted account that were not synched: Hi All, I have an iCloud account added to the Windows 10 Calendar app. A couple of weeks ago, when adding a new entry the app started displaying that an error occurred and my items could not be saved. I did the following tests: 1. Create an item on my iPhone ->...
  7. Google sync doesn't automatically synch with windows 10 calendar

Google sync doesn't automatically synch with windows 10 calendar: If I add any events to my google calendar, I don't get any indications that they have synched to windows calendar, I press the time date in the lower right corner, when it opens a wheel spins but no change takes place. I have to manually open the mail program for changes to...
  8. Google sync doesn't automatically synch with windows 10 calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Google sync doesn't automatically synch with windows 10 calendar: If I add any events to my google calendar, I don't get any indications that they have synched to windows calendar, I press the time date in the lower right corner, when it opens a wheel spins but no change takes place. I have to manually open the mail program for changes to...
  9. how do I start my Edge calendar and have that synched with my chrome calendar?

how do I start my Edge calendar and have that synched with my chrome calendar?: how do I start my Edge calendar and have that synched with my chrome calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-my-edge-calendar-and-have-that/46f2a637-742f-46e2-98f9-efb5793fa258
  10. synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works

synching iCloud calendar with Outlook calendar no longer works: This has been working till this morning. Events created on iPhone or iPad were reflected in iCloud and synched to Outlook on my Win10 laptop. I was prompted to merge accounts this morning. Now there are no events in Outlook though events are synchronised between iPhone...