Windows 10: Calendar

Discus and support Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just starting using windows 10. There is a calendar scheduler which is great. I set a reminder time in there for a meeting I have. The question -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert M.H., May 21, 2019.

1. Calendar

I just starting using windows 10. There is a calendar scheduler which is great. I set a reminder time in there for a meeting I have.

The question - Can you set the reminder to text or email me of the scheduled meeting and/or how does it actually remind you?

:)

Robert M.H., May 21, 2019

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Calendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 21, 2019
  4. Calendar

Windows 10 calendar sync problem

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the results and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue with us. Let me assist you further from here.

At this point, I suggest you to check if it helps to use the web version of the calendar to sync the existing calendar details.

Please follow the below steps.

Step 1: Export Google Calendar

• Click on the the gear button, then navigate to Settings > Calendars > Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, so copy the .ics file out.

Step 2: Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com

Step3: Next, open your calendar app to check if you can see the events which were used in your Google calendar.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Calendar

1. Calendar - Similar Threads - Calendar

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  6. Mail & Calendar disabled

Mail & Calendar disabled: Just turned on my laptop to find that not only has the Mail & Calendar app been disabled but then when I re-install it two of my email accounts have vanished.No sign of my live.com or gmail accounts. No history whatsoever. Oddly my two other accounts, that I was initially...
  7. Mail & Calendar disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  9. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  10. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging