Windows 10: calendar

Discus and support calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why do I have to sign in to G mail to access the calendar? This used to be a simple choice on my mail menu. 26750 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cocoda, Oct 17, 2015.

1. cocoda Win User

calendar

Why do I have to sign in to G mail to access the calendar?
    This used to be a simple choice on my mail menu.

:)

cocoda, Oct 17, 2015

2. How to sync an alternate calendar instead of the default calendar

Hi,

I recently converted to an OMNIA phone. WIth my previous NOKIA phone, I can program the syncing of the calendar to sync with my (which is the one in office live) that I use as my default rather than the default calendar provided by my ISP.
    IN other words, I can choose a calendar to sync with the phone. Now that is convenient. Thing is, with windows mobile, I can't figure out how to do this. I want to use my and sync it with my phone rather than the one in my outlook. Is
    this possible and how do you do it? If not, then I guess this calls for a software upgrade.

alternate calendar, Oct 17, 2015
  3. After upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10, none of my calendar appointments transferred over.

Problem solved. I successfully returned to Windows 8.1.

Miss Calendar, Oct 17, 2015
  4. calendar

Hi which calendar are you on about,
    Need more information on what is happening

hTconeM9user, Oct 17, 2015
  5. cocoda Win User
    Sorry! My error......................only 48 hours into W10!!

cocoda, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

calendar

1. calendar - Similar Threads - calendar

2. Calendar View is not User friendly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar View is not User friendly: MSFT you need to give us back a normal single month task bar calendar, a cross 2 months split view stinks! No one works in split view, if you and your programmers must have it then make it an option to do both!...
  3. Calendar View is not User friendly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar View is not User friendly: MSFT you need to give us back a normal single month task bar calendar, a cross 2 months split view stinks! No one works in split view, if you and your programmers must have it then make it an option to do both!...
  4. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  5. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  6. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

7. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  8. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  9. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...