Windows 10: Calender and Clock

Discus and support Calender and Clock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With the latest update, I lost my calendar and clock on my taskbar. How do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebbieWolfe, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Calender and Clock

With the latest update, I lost my calendar and clock on my taskbar. How do I get it back?

:)

DebbieWolfe, Dec 9, 2019

2. pop up clock calender not showing on task bar

Hi Charlie,

Thank you, The clock/calender is not shown in the taskbar list and no option to add it on ?

The help section just keeps directing me to this help page it seems a lot of people have the same problem.

Maureen

MaureenBurrow1, Dec 9, 2019
  3. playing AVI's and calenders

For AVI's, use
    TCPMP

For calender to show up coming events, follow these steps:

• start>settings
    • today>items(tab)
    • calender
    • click on options button
    • select "Upcoming Appointments"
    • ok

TarandeepKaur, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Altered Win User

Calender and Clock

Calender

I was wondering if anyone knew of a calender that I could use that was not a major mess. Just a simple calender I could keep up with some dates etc that isn't spyware loaded etc. I see a lot on the net but is anyone willing to recommend any of them?

Altered, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Calender and Clock

1. Calender and Clock - Similar Threads - Calender Clock

2. Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?: I am from Bangladesh. I use Microsoft Office/Mail on a daily basis. So whenever I have to look for a calendar, I look in Microsoft. But after several years, Microsoft still hasn't updated Bangladesh Holidays. It isn't very reassuring. Other big companies' calendars have...
  3. Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?: I am from Bangladesh. I use Microsoft Office/Mail on a daily basis. So whenever I have to look for a calendar, I look in Microsoft. But after several years, Microsoft still hasn't updated Bangladesh Holidays. It isn't very reassuring. Other big companies' calendars have...
  4. Why doesn't microsoft calender has Bangladesh Holiday Option?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  6. Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn

Calender in Taskbar always with week beginn: The calender in Taskbar shows the current weekday as start day:That is extemely confusing. How to have the week in this calender always start a weekstart?...
  7. Windows 11 - Will the clock above calender down right corner of windows be back, as it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Will the clock above calender down right corner of windows be back, as it was...: For the love of god, can you Microsoft please update w11 to show the clock above the calender as it was in windows 10??!As i pointed out, I REALLY need that clock to be back.. and just as big as before...I was litterally using that clock EVERY day.. when I am laying in bed...
  8. Windows 11 - Will the clock above calender down right corner of windows be back, as it was...

Windows 11 - Will the clock above calender down right corner of windows be back, as it was...: For the love of god, can you Microsoft please update w11 to show the clock above the calender as it was in windows 10??!As i pointed out, I REALLY need that clock to be back.. and just as big as before...I was litterally using that clock EVERY day.. when I am laying in bed...
  9. Windows 10 old style clock and calender

Windows 10 old style clock and calender: Windows 10 post-1607 Is there a way to get back old style clock and calender? The "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\ * {DWORD} UseWin32TrayClockExperience * 1" trick does not work for 1607 and beyond. Is there a way to get back old style clock...
  10. pop up clock calender not showing on task bar

pop up clock calender not showing on task bar: I cannot find clockor calender that used to be on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/pop-up-clock-calender-not-showing-on-task-bar/eb24836e-d36a-4988-8627-7a92d7f46b62